Closed Thread
Page 72 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 1111
  1. #711
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa21 View Post
    I got a BFN at 10 DPO then got a faint BFP this morning at 12dpo so don't lose hope! Your symptoms sound similar to mine. I have the sore boobs and the pain in my lower abdomen. I have been losing my temper with the kids big time these last few days which has made me think something was up. For you
    Firstly CONGRATS to you for your BFP. That is awesome news.
    Secondly, thanks That has restored my hope a little. I have been so short tempered and crying at the drop of a hat for 2-3 days now, and desperately want it to be pregnancy, otherwise I fear I am going crazy
    FX for a stronger line on Sunday for you!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grince For This Useful Post:

    Lisa21  (30-08-2013)

  3. #712
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    251
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked
    93
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Monkey, If you ovulate on cd17, id get cd16/18....whether you do
    cd13, 15, 16, 18....
    Or
    Cd13, 14, 16, 18.
    Is up to you.

    Cd19 would be too late to catch the egg, I believe it lasts about 12 hrs from memory...maybe 24? But either way, I think cd19 would be too late.

    Good luck!!

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

    Thanks for getting back to me! That's what i was thinking was the best way but just kept second guessing myself - TTC makes you CRAZY!

  4. #713
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    251
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked
    93
    Reviews
    0
    Congratulations LIsa!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeyface1 For This Useful Post:

    Lisa21  (31-08-2013)

  6. #714
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ipswich, QLD
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked
    26
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa21 View Post
    Just tested and got a BFP!!!!!! Trying not to get too excited as I am 12dpo and the line was faint but def there and came up by the 1min mark. I am still going to try and not tell DH so I can surprise him on Father's Day. It will be hard though. Will retest then and hopefully will be darker. It is sticky

    *happydance*

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Evenstar For This Useful Post:

    Lisa21  (31-08-2013)

  8. #715
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa21 View Post
    Just tested and got a BFP!!!!!! Trying not to get too excited as I am 12dpo and the line was faint but def there and came up by the 1min mark. I am still going to try and not tell DH so I can surprise him on Father's Day. It will be hard though. Will retest then and hopefully will be darker. It is sticky
    Excellent news! Congratulations!
    xo

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

    Lisa21  (31-08-2013)

  10. #716
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats Lisa21 how exciting! I am totally confused about my cycle. I was always around 27/28 days but last month I was 34 days. So this month I tried to start charting but I think I am pretty bad at it! I think I underestimated the importance of making it all the same time and my temps are pretty varied as a result. All my temps were taken within an hour of each other but ff still can't confirm O and I have no coverline. I did also start opks and I had a positive on cd15 plus ewcm so assuming I o'd on cd16. Do I think that makes me 6dpo and I had a big temp spike today. No idea what most of this means but determined to set an alarm next month to get the right data and learn how to do it properly or I may go mad!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummanda For This Useful Post:

    Lisa21  (31-08-2013)

  12. #717
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Wohoo congratulations Lisa! Great news. Come on BFP September!!

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to nippy For This Useful Post:

    Lisa21  (31-08-2013)

  14. #718
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked
    336
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummanda View Post
    Congrats Lisa21 how exciting! I am totally confused about my cycle. I was always around 27/28 days but last month I was 34 days. So this month I tried to start charting but I think I am pretty bad at it! I think I underestimated the importance of making it all the same time and my temps are pretty varied as a result. All my temps were taken within an hour of each other but ff still can't confirm O and I have no coverline. I did also start opks and I had a positive on cd15 plus ewcm so assuming I o'd on cd16. Do I think that makes me 6dpo and I had a big temp spike today. No idea what most of this means but determined to set an alarm next month to get the right data and learn how to do it properly or I may go mad!
    I'm going to start charting this month, too! Can you get BBT thermometers at the chemist? I'll probably join you soon with being totally confused lol 😃

  15. #719
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,709
    Thanks
    582
    Thanked
    880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    I'm going to start charting this month, too! Can you get BBT thermometers at the chemist? I'll probably join you soon with being totally confused lol 😃
    Yup you can! Come & join our bbt charting thread too - it's awesome!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

    Staaz  (30-08-2013)

  17. #720
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,084
    Thanks
    7,247
    Thanked
    5,860
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Yup you can! Come & join our bbt charting thread too - it's awesome!
    Agreed that its awesome

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

    cmwtc2012  (30-08-2013),Staaz  (30-08-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. is there a September/October 2013 babies thread already ??
    By littleolive in forum Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 19:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!