Closed Thread
Page 70 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Hi all, I'm hoping that I'll be able to test again in September.

I got my BFP in August but I am now miscarrying my bub. I'm hoping that my body gets back into rhythm quickly as I want to get straight back in to TTC.

I'll post a testing date when things sort themselves out.
    So sorry babyblu. Hope your body sorts itself out for you quickly so you can get your sticky bub xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeh it can be a symptom thats why dr check if you have one when confirming a pregnancy.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I really hope it is then. I googled it (as I do almost everything since TTC haha) and it is common in pregnancy because the growing uterus pushes on the bladder and can cause blockages and a UTI. A tad early for it to be that but hopefully it's pregnancy. Would make the pain worth it that's for sure 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa21 View Post
    11 dpo today. Have been trying really hard not to test. I have had sore boobs and a strange sensation where my uterus would be kind of like a pulling feeling. Going to test tomorrow morning so FC. I remember feeling like this last time I was pregnant so my body better not be playing tricks on me :/
    Good luck!!! Fx for you and hopefully when I log on tomorrow there will be a BFP from you! X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Lisa21  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Hi all, I'm hoping that I'll be able to test again in September.

I got my BFP in August but I am now miscarrying my bub. I'm hoping that my body gets back into rhythm quickly as I want to get straight back in to TTC.

I'll post a testing date when things sort themselves out.
    *hugs*

7. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone need to update dates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Anyone need to update dates?

Switch me to Tuesday 3rd please. I O'ed late . Thanks lovely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having issues with the site, it wont let me edit and change colours. I might have to try it later. this site has been giving nothing but issues lately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Had a talk with DH tonight and he's keen to TTC immediately. I have read that it's both safe and possible to ovulate after a mc before having a period and falling pregnant. I'm hoping this will be the case for me.

So if all goes to plan we'll hopefully BD in 2 weeks and test around the 26th. FX I complete this mc naturally and completely within a week so we can move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, I am 10dpo, tested this morning and bfn. I know it is early, but I really thought it was going to be positive.
    I have long had the philosophy that you can't have hormonal symptoms without a positive so now I am doubting all my stupid annoying symptoms and worried that I want this so bad that I am making up symptoms. Which is incredibly frustrating cause they are terrible symptoms.
    My last pregnancy (which ended in mc) I had the same symptoms - aching and itchy breasts, cramps in lower abdo, waking at 3am every morning and teary and snappy at the slightest provocation) and whilst I have had some of them over the intervening months, not all together.
    If I am doing this to myself because I so want to be pregnant but am not that is insane! I do not want to keep waking up at 3am! Or crying because my students missed a lesson in my absence.
    Has anyone else ever imagined themselves into a bunch of symptoms all together and had AF? Or do you think I could be pregnant but just not enough hormone to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid body... Nfi what's happening, had o symptoms a few days ago, but now temp is low again with no sign of anything happening *sigh*