Closed Thread
Page 69 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Hi all, I'm hoping that I'll be able to test again in September.

I got my BFP in August but I am now miscarrying my bub. I'm hoping that my body gets back into rhythm quickly as I want to get straight back in to TTC.

I'll post a testing date when things sort themselves out.
    all the best next try x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I got my BFP in August but I am now miscarrying my bub. I'm hoping that my body gets back into rhythm quickly as I want to get straight back in to TTC.

So sorry to hear xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeyface1 For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD13 here. Usually O day is CD17 so only a few days to go. BD every second day this cycle as haven't had any luck so far with SMEP so trying to 'save' them up. I have been having on and off cramps all week which i have never had before so I started my OPK's early thinking maybe they where O cramps and not even a faint line yet so wonder why all the cramping? I also feel 'full'. so weird! Has anyone experienced that before? If i was to O is predicated on the CD17 would BD CD 13, CD 15 CD17 and CD19 (which is the current pattern we are on now or should i change the alternate around and so BD CD13PM CD15AM CD16PM CD18?? Do you think either way will make a difference or I'm just being silly?
    Last edited by Monkeyface1; 29-08-2013 at 13:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you please put me down for the 8th? That is when AF is due, but I will probably end up testing before then.

I'm pretty sure I ovulated on Saturday which was CD13 for me, but only BD'd on the Thursday night. I'm not holding out too much hope for this month, but am crossing my fingers regardless! Lots of mild cramping/sharp pains yesterday and today, so fingers crossed I have a little bubba burying its way in. Probably mind over matter though!!

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry! Hope everything sorts out soon then

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please be added to test on the 30th? Seems so far away but I'm sure it will go quick..

I'm having fertility testing this month as we have been trying since March 2012 unsuccessfully and its actually quite sad how many doctors wont run further tests for you when you complain of infertility issues because you're only young. I am really over the amount of times I have been told to go and enjoy my life and worry about children later. I am pretty sure thats my decision to make, not a random doctor!

I do already have a gorgeous son, but we are desperately wanting to add to our family before he is too much older. He took a good 10 months to conceive so I'm fairly sure something isnt quite right down there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    11 dpo today. Have been trying really hard not to test. I have had sore boobs and a strange sensation where my uterus would be kind of like a pulling feeling. Going to test tomorrow morning so FC. I remember feeling like this last time I was pregnant so my body better not be playing tricks on me :/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa21 For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    To make myself feel better I've purchased OPK's, HPT's and some Preseed online. I'll be well prepared for when everything goes back to normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Monkey, If you ovulate on cd17, id get cd16/18....whether you do
    cd13, 15, 16, 18....
    Or
    Cd13, 14, 16, 18.
    Is up to you.

Cd19 would be too late to catch the egg, I believe it lasts about 12 hrs from memory...maybe 24? But either way, I think cd19 would be too late.

Good luck!!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Monkeyface1  (30-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all! Can I please be added? DH has finally agreed to trying for number 2!

Still waiting for AF to show up this month, on CD 34 and no AF (7 BFNs though, GP says I'm late because if breastfeeding my 22.5 month old).

I'll update testing date later but I suspect that I'll be testing about 30th.