Closed Thread
Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    5 DPO here no real symptoms aside from some nausea on Saturday night (probably caused by a chocolate overdose) AF is due next Monday the 2nd which will make me 12 DPO. I figure if I miss out then I'm still in for September with the next AF due 28th... waiting waiting..

Same day as me Joeee:-) AF due the 2nd. I thought that i might just sneak in a positive in August... but i think i o'ed later than i thought counting me out for August.

Chocolate overdose :-) sounds good.... My symptoms were caused by a bran muffin overdose :-)

Home cooked apple and bran muffins.... delicious!!

Good luck for the 2nd :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeah the increase iron in it makes you feel sick.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yes it is a bit annoying. I was wondering why I was having nausea before O and thought it was all in my head. Then I realised the other day it coincided with starting Elevit. Sure enough it is one of the side effects. Bit annoying though can't use that as a symptom. Probably a good thing though as I don't think I had nausea until I was about 5 wks pg with my last 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    O day today. We dtd on friday night...its possible sperm from then is still alive right? We are going to dtd tonight too.

Bit slack! So I officially start the tww again tomorrow. Hope it goes fast this month...

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoThisIsLove View Post
    O day today. We dtd on friday night...its possible sperm from then is still alive right? We are going to dtd tonight too.

Bit slack! So I officially start the tww again tomorrow. Hope it goes fast this month...

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Definitely possible for sperm to live that long. With my first we only DTD on Fri morn and I O'd on the Mon. That's with getting up straight after DTD and walking around a shopping centre in Hawaii all day too !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to silveryblue For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (26-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evenstar View Post
    Same day as me Joeee:-) AF due the 2nd. I thought that i might just sneak in a positive in August... but i think i o'ed later than i thought counting me out for August.

Chocolate overdose :-) sounds good.... My symptoms were caused by a bran muffin overdose :-)

Home cooked apple and bran muffins.... delicious!!

Good luck for the 2nd :-)
    It's really I hard to tell between a real feeling and an imaginary one.. I'm pretty sure I will do my first test Friday or Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My morning so far....oh the fun dosnt stop there I need a tetanus injection too, it just missed my vein
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    My morning so far....oh the fun dosnt stop there I need a tetanus injection too, it just missed my vein
    Ohh noo! how did you mange that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my!!! Are you alright?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I caved and my big plan to test Fathers Day went south. But I got a BFP this morning!!!
    I'm cautiously hopeful, only 12dpo (possibly even earlier) but after last cycle ending in a chemical PG, I'm not getting ahead of myself. I've booked in for Wed to get bloods so praying hCg is a good level as I will be officially 4 weeks by then.

I really hate that the loss last month has taken the joy out if this, instead I'm filled with indifference as a defense mechanism I guess.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaOfPrincessX2 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (26-08-2013)