Closed Thread
Page 37 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 1108
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Wide Bay, QLD
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Good luck everyone. Bake, hope the SA comes back ok and you can keep BDing

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Hi ladies hoping to join you in the September thread.

    AF just showed her ***** Face today and what a day to show it Monday morning been a heck of day was supposed have been getting a blood test done due to having taken Ovidrel shot well onto the next cycle.

    Can i please be put down for the 13th to test.

    Wishing everyone all the best on their TTC journey its def not easy and hoping that September is our month for all of us.
    Welcome

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

    Twinkley  (20-08-2013)

  4. #363
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    809
    Thanks
    786
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Hi all I have two different OPK brands at home and both gave me different results today forelife gave me what I see as a positive and first response gave me a true negative, I will definitely BD tonight just to cover my I bases but can anyone recommend a brand that has been reliable for them?
    I like clearblue OPKsOPKs

  5. #364
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Hi ladies hoping to join you in the September thread.

    AF just showed her ***** Face today and what a day to show it Monday morning been a heck of day was supposed have been getting a blood test done due to having taken Ovidrel shot well onto the next cycle.

    Can i please be put down for the 13th to test.

    Wishing everyone all the best on their TTC journey its def not easy and hoping that September is our month for all of us.
    Welcome! Sorry to hear af showed. Ive added you to the list. Best of luck

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

    Twinkley  (20-08-2013)

  7. #365
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well im off work for this week, I was meant to go back today but I over did it as usual so my foot is still swollen. But I think O is on its way early so fx I get to bd a bit and catch this egg. I might try tonight. My opks are getting darker. I usually have a long patch of fertile cm so we shall see if If O is coming within tge next day is two is on cd18.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Pprom.mama; 20-08-2013 at 12:08.

  8. #366
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Well im off work for this week, I was meabt to go back today but I over did it as usual so my foot is still swollen. But I think o is on its way early so fx I get to bd a bit abd catch this egg. I might try tonight. My opks are getting darker.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That must suck! If I didnt have work to distract me I would be obsessing way too mich! Any other projects to focus on?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #367
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MumtoBunny View Post
    That must suck! If I didnt have work to distract me I would be obsessing way too mich! Any other projects to focus on?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Housework I guess and starting to pack for south Africa. If we do indeed catch this eggy I don't know if I should tell him before I find out or when I come back. I want to be sure everything is okay before telling him.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #368
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Housework I guess and starting to pack for south Africa. If we do indeed catch this eggy I don't know if I should tell him before I find out or when I come back. I want to be sure everything is okay before telling him.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Share the news with us though!
    I am 4dpo. I want to test already lol. Stupid hey! Going to hang out to the 1st if af doesnt show

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  11. #369
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked
    305
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi tiffanyandco.... can I please be put down for the 2nd?

    Normally I avoid testing threads but I've got a good feeling about this one.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

    #Mama  (20-08-2013)

  13. #370
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    278
    Thanked
    372
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nirok View Post
    hi tiffanyandco.... can I please be put down for the 2nd?

    Normally I avoid testing threads but I've got a good feeling about this one.
    Power of positive thinking is amazing Nirok!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. is there a September/October 2013 babies thread already ??
    By littleolive in forum Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 19:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Medela Australia
Our goal is to give mothers and babies the best possible support for a great and long lasting breastfeeding experience. Medela have a full range of breastpumps and breastcare products, suited to every need and lifestyle.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!