Closed Thread
Page 34 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Hey girls, still lurking, having the AF from hell, wouldn't have thought that with only s 9 day LP I would have been able to make enough for it to be so heavy!!

Anyway, just need to lay low for a while. I am finding this all tough at the moment, and I feel like a big sook cause we are only on to cycle 3..
    Hugs BAKE! Hang in there!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MumtoBunny For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies AF showed up for me 2 days ago so onto September for me! Tiffany can I please be put down to test on the 17th?
    This is month 2 TTC for us but we haven't been protecting since feb, I've been tracking my cycle but each month is different so far and this month after cycles that range between 33 and 48 days long I got a 26 day cycle! So I really have no idea about what is going on.
    I have also been trying not to be too obvious with jumping the hubby around O so that he doesn't feel used but he kind of worked it out last month :-p he doesn't mind being used so far though haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Hey girls, still lurking, having the AF from hell, wouldn't have thought that with only s 9 day LP I would have been able to make enough for it to be so heavy!!

Anyway, just need to lay low for a while. I am finding this all tough at the moment, and I feel like a big sook cause we are only on to cycle 3..
    *Hugs* bake, I've had the exact same issue this month! Only an 8 day LP and a super heavy and painful AF... Not really sure how that works either! Was feeling really low about it and worried but now i think we get another chance to catch that egg in a couple of weeks which is so much better that having the long cycles that I have been getting.........plus a bit of retail therapy has helped a bit! Hope your ok.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweetcheeks1 For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

How are you? Hope you don't mind me joining. I am about to start my 3rd cycle of IVF and haven't been over in the "conception and fertility chat" for ages! We found out about IVF early this year so have been in the IVF threads since then. I am not sure what date I will be testing yet. I have my apt with our IVF nurse on Friday to pick up my news meds and when will just have to wait for AF to show up.

Look forward to seeing some nice BFP's soon!!!

xx
    Welcome back JB fingers crossed IVF helps you get your BFP soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Facebook friend had their baby yesterday. I feel horrible because I'm really happy for them but I burst into tears this morning when I saw the announcement.
    I think it's making it worse that DH and I are still too sore to BD and I've been getting fertile cm the last two days. I haven't been temping until this morning and its getting towards my post o temp. I'm so scared that we have missed this month. We are going to try and BD tonight but yeh...not confident. I'm hoping my temp will go down tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I have two different OPK brands at home and both gave me different results today forelife gave me what I see as a positive and first response gave me a true negative, I will definitely BD tonight just to cover my I bases but can anyone recommend a brand that has been reliable for them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Facebook friend had their baby yesterday. I feel horrible because I'm really happy for them but I burst into tears this morning when I saw the announcement.
    I think it's making it worse that DH and I are still too sore to BD and I've been getting fertile cm the last two days. I haven't been temping until this morning and its getting towards my post o temp. I'm so scared that we have missed this month. We are going to try and BD tonight but yeh...not confident. I'm hoping my temp will go down tomorrow.
    Jessi when was the last time you DTD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys
    Just got a BFN so looks like ill be joining you guys next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joeee - when TTC my son (now 4) I just used the Internet cheapies off eBay and the one month I got a definite positive was the month I conceived.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Supamamajess For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As for us DP is super excited to start TTC and has been in one hell of a mood all weekend. Hopefully af arrives in the next few days and then we can get BDing. If all goes well I should be ready to test Sept 19. Will be starting to chart temps, cm, cp and opks as of this week.

Fingers crossed for everyone to get their BFP in September.