Closed Thread
Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MumtoBunny View Post
    I think thats what I find hardest about ttc.. being so out of control! You can do everything right and still not get the result you want!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Horrible, right? TTC has been my nightmare. You plan, organize, check dates, tick boxes, spend hundreds on multivitamins and tests... All the things that everywhere else in my life if I planned and did would give me exactly what I wanted mean absolutely nothing on this. Frustration central. My dh I think wants me to get utd simply cause my "side projects" are sending us broke. Lol.
    Good luck to you!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grince For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Needing a little reassurance...

Got my positive opk on cd 22 and have bd on cd 16, 18, 20, 22, 23. I am now cd 25 and feel like maybe we should have bd last night too to up our chances but we were so tired. We should have it covered right? We will bd today or tonight for one last shot.

I just keep trying to remind myself that EOD is ok!
    I didnt have any ewcm this cycle but clear watery from 21-24. Used preseed on 20, 22 and 23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Needing a little reassurance...

Got my positive opk on cd 22 and have bd on cd 16, 18, 20, 22, 23. I am now cd 25 and feel like maybe we should have bd last night too to up our chances but we were so tired. We should have it covered right? We will bd today or tonight for one last shot.

I just keep trying to remind myself that EOD is ok!
    I didnt have any ewcm this cycle but clear watery from 21-24. Used preseed on 20, 22 and 23.

Should be totally covered. I've read that sperm can live up to 5 days in the right conditions! Try not to worry

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally get the "lack of control" thing. TTC is so annoying. Luckily I have study to keep me busy. I picked up an extra subject this term to keep even busier. It's not totally distracting me from ttc, but it helps.

I want to plan a holiday too, but DH won't let me. He wants to spend some more money on the house. I spent a day drawing up a garden plan, so we're gradually working on that at the moment. I can't wait until I get pg. Then I get to execute my nursery plan. I have all of the items bookmarked, ready to hit "buy" There is just one item that doesn't ship to Australia, so I'm hoping they change that soon (or I'll probably use freight forwarding).

Yep... sorry... rambling now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Should be totally covered. I've read that sperm can live up to 5 days in the right conditions! Try not to worry
    Thanks littleduck. I have been so relaxed all cycle until today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    Horrible, right? TTC has been my nightmare. You plan, organize, check dates, tick boxes, spend hundreds on multivitamins and tests... All the things that everywhere else in my life if I planned and did would give me exactly what I wanted mean absolutely nothing on this. Frustration central. My dh I think wants me to get utd simply cause my "side projects" are sending us broke. Lol.
    Good luck to you!!
    I have told one friend that we are ttc... she is a midwife. this is cycle 4 for us and she waited until now to say 'I can get you a whole bunch of the hospital pregnancy tests to save you some money if you like?' Lol. I cant even imagine how much I have spent on those alone in the last few months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I totally get the "lack of control" thing. TTC is so annoying. Luckily I have study to keep me busy. I picked up an extra subject this term to keep even busier. It's not totally distracting me from ttc, but it helps.

I want to plan a holiday too, but DH won't let me. He wants to spend some more money on the house. I spent a day drawing up a garden plan, so we're gradually working on that at the moment. I can't wait until I get pg. Then I get to execute my nursery plan. I have all of the items bookmarked, ready to hit "buy" There is just one item that doesn't ship to Australia, so I'm hoping they change that soon (or I'll probably use freight forwarding).

Yep... sorry... rambling now.
    I'm not really busy with anything outside of work....we are working on renovating our house but there's sooooo much to not we're not in too much of a hurry.

I've bookmarked a few things for our future nursery too Funchu. I feel like if if were to buy baby stuff it would jinx things haha. Only bought a couple of caps and mittens for when bub leaves hospital - might not even end up using them but it made me feel better after my mc.

I would feel like a fraud even window shopping in baby stores although I do look at things in kmart or target. Online baby window shopping is my thing
    Last edited by littleduck; 18-08-2013 at 09:26.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-08-2013),JessiW  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not really busy with anything outside of work....we are working on renovating our house but there's sooooo much to not we're not in too much of a hurry.

I've bookmarked a few things for our future nursery too Funchu. I feel like if if were to buy baby stuff it would jinx things haha. Only bought a couple of caps and mittens for when bub leaves hospital - might not even end up using them but it made me feel better after my mc.

I would feel like a fraud even window shopping in baby stores although I do look at things in kmart or target. Online baby window shopping is my thing
    I have a 13mo, I work 4 days a week, go to the gym 3-4 times a week and planning an overseas holiday and still find time to obsess about ttc.

I understand the jinx thing... my hubby keeps bringing up baby names he likes and I keep blowing it off cos I dont get set on names then not get pregnant. Luckily im not shopping too cos we have all baby girl stuff from our first and wont shop til we know the sex!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a dream last night where I tested with a clear blue digi and it came up with 2-3weeks pregnant not due to o or test for what feels like ages, but it was still a nice dream
    Nice dream! FX it comes true! For all of us! Lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MumtoBunny For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice dream! FX it comes true! For all of us! Lol

Funny thing is, if FF is right.......when ill be due to test it'll be around 2 weeks after o! Agreed fx for all