Closed Thread
Page 29 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow just caught up 😊
    Been keeping my distance from bub hub in the hope that it would make the days go faster and it sort if worked but I've missed it too much haha!
    Really worried about this cycle because I'm on antibiotics because of my wisdom tooth being infected (so painful) and then got thrush because of it 😩. DH has even been affected by it so we are both in pain when we should be BDing! Started taking cream for it two nights ago and I should be O'ing late next week. Will give us maybe two days of BDing before O if its like last cycle 😕. Really hoping this doesn't stuff up our chances this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Wow just caught up ������
    Been keeping my distance from bub hub in the hope that it would make the days go faster and it sort if worked but I've missed it too much haha!
    Really worried about this cycle because I'm on antibiotics because of my wisdom tooth being infected (so painful) and then got thrush because of it ������. DH has even been affected by it so we are both in pain when we should be BDing! Started taking cream for it two nights ago and I should be O'ing late next week. Will give us maybe two days of BDing before O if its like last cycle ������. Really hoping this doesn't stuff up our chances this month.

All you need is to catch that eggy! Two days before o should give you that chance......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    All you need is to catch that eggy! Two days before o should give you that chance......
    I really hope so and thank you. Just worried that the spermies won't be able to swim as well if there is still some cream up there (sorry TMI). Trying to stay positive but it just feels like we keep getting thrown obsticles. This is month 9 and cycle 7 so just feeling a bit tired if it all atm. Sorry about the sad sack post. Ill try to pump the positive vibes into me instead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Jessi - don't apologize! We all go through it...would using any bd friendly lube (maybebaby/preseed) help combat the cream? I forgot all about that.....used to get infections all the time - last time my doc prescribed the pill and I had a serious reaction to it - won't go into detail but it hurt to walk! Then somebody at work suggested yogurt - both inside and outside haha - worked a treat I eat yogurt pretty frequently an haven't had an infection in over.....at least 8 years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I second the yogurt! I have incorporated plain Yogurt In to my diet daily now and never looked back I also recommend taking inner health plus have not has thrush since I started taking that with my antibiotics, you do need to wait two hours after taking your antibiotics to take the inner health

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol! would never have thought of putting yoghurt there but i guess it would work. I eat a fair bit of yoghurt and haven't had thrush for a fair few years. But this lot of antibiotics is a bit stronger than I'm used to I think. I will definitely be doing the inner health plus thing next time for sure. Wondering if I should maybe get it now and use it as well. The pharmacist recommended it for next time I need antibiotics but didnt mention using it now. Maybe the cream is enough?
    Last edited by JessiW; 17-08-2013 at 10:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies 😊
    And good idea little duck! I have maybe baby lube so think ill just use lots of that to try and help. Has to be better than nothing anyways 😄. Feeling a bit more positive now. This is why I love bub hub x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Lol! would never have thought of putting yoghurt there but i guess it would work. I eat a fair bit of yoghurt and haven't had thrush for a fair few years. But this lot of antibiotics is a bit stronger than I'm used to I think. I will definitely be doing the inner health plus thing next time for sure. Wondering if I should maybe get it now and use it as well. The pharmacist recommended it for next time I need antibiotics but didnt mention using it now. Maybe the cream is enough?
    It definitely wouldn't hurt it might relieve the thrush faster?? I don't take antibiotics often but I noticed each time I did I got thrush, so the next time I needed them I took inner health at the same time and no thrush!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girlies,just a quick update on ewm.im attempting to at least see some this month.im drinking 3cups green tea,robitussin x 3times daily and vitrex 3 times a day.so I've been on the "mucus" plan for 2 days and I saw the first of the ewm last night.yay!due to o in 4 days,gotta catch that eggy!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to readysteadygo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1dpo for me today! Hanging out until Fathers Day (sep 1) to test! Hoping for bfp for hubby

Anyone else suddenly not get ewcm over ov?

This is the first month I havent got any! I usually have so much for about 10 days in the middle of my cycle. This month I just had very clear watery over my fertile period. Changes this month are back to the gym and taking vitamins.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app