Closed Thread
Page 29 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 1111
  1. #281
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow just caught up 😊
    Been keeping my distance from bub hub in the hope that it would make the days go faster and it sort if worked but I've missed it too much haha!
    Really worried about this cycle because I'm on antibiotics because of my wisdom tooth being infected (so painful) and then got thrush because of it 😩. DH has even been affected by it so we are both in pain when we should be BDing! Started taking cream for it two nights ago and I should be O'ing late next week. Will give us maybe two days of BDing before O if its like last cycle 😕. Really hoping this doesn't stuff up our chances this month.

  2. #282
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Wow just caught up ������
    Been keeping my distance from bub hub in the hope that it would make the days go faster and it sort if worked but I've missed it too much haha!
    Really worried about this cycle because I'm on antibiotics because of my wisdom tooth being infected (so painful) and then got thrush because of it ������. DH has even been affected by it so we are both in pain when we should be BDing! Started taking cream for it two nights ago and I should be O'ing late next week. Will give us maybe two days of BDing before O if its like last cycle ������. Really hoping this doesn't stuff up our chances this month.


    All you need is to catch that eggy! Two days before o should give you that chance......

  3. #283
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    All you need is to catch that eggy! Two days before o should give you that chance......
    I really hope so and thank you. Just worried that the spermies won't be able to swim as well if there is still some cream up there (sorry TMI). Trying to stay positive but it just feels like we keep getting thrown obsticles. This is month 9 and cycle 7 so just feeling a bit tired if it all atm. Sorry about the sad sack post. Ill try to pump the positive vibes into me instead

  4. #284
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Jessi - don't apologize! We all go through it...would using any bd friendly lube (maybebaby/preseed) help combat the cream? I forgot all about that.....used to get infections all the time - last time my doc prescribed the pill and I had a serious reaction to it - won't go into detail but it hurt to walk! Then somebody at work suggested yogurt - both inside and outside haha - worked a treat I eat yogurt pretty frequently an haven't had an infection in over.....at least 8 years

  5. #285
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I second the yogurt! I have incorporated plain Yogurt In to my diet daily now and never looked back I also recommend taking inner health plus have not has thrush since I started taking that with my antibiotics, you do need to wait two hours after taking your antibiotics to take the inner health

  6. #286
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol! would never have thought of putting yoghurt there but i guess it would work. I eat a fair bit of yoghurt and haven't had thrush for a fair few years. But this lot of antibiotics is a bit stronger than I'm used to I think. I will definitely be doing the inner health plus thing next time for sure. Wondering if I should maybe get it now and use it as well. The pharmacist recommended it for next time I need antibiotics but didnt mention using it now. Maybe the cream is enough?
    Last edited by JessiW; 17-08-2013 at 10:48.

  7. #287
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies 😊
    And good idea little duck! I have maybe baby lube so think ill just use lots of that to try and help. Has to be better than nothing anyways 😄. Feeling a bit more positive now. This is why I love bub hub x

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

    littleduck  (17-08-2013)

  9. #288
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Lol! would never have thought of putting yoghurt there but i guess it would work. I eat a fair bit of yoghurt and haven't had thrush for a fair few years. But this lot of antibiotics is a bit stronger than I'm used to I think. I will definitely be doing the inner health plus thing next time for sure. Wondering if I should maybe get it now and use it as well. The pharmacist recommended it for next time I need antibiotics but didnt mention using it now. Maybe the cream is enough?
    It definitely wouldn't hurt it might relieve the thrush faster?? I don't take antibiotics often but I noticed each time I did I got thrush, so the next time I needed them I took inner health at the same time and no thrush!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (17-08-2013)

  11. #289
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Hi girlies,just a quick update on ewm.im attempting to at least see some this month.im drinking 3cups green tea,robitussin x 3times daily and vitrex 3 times a day.so I've been on the "mucus" plan for 2 days and I saw the first of the ewm last night.yay!due to o in 4 days,gotta catch that eggy!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to readysteadygo For This Useful Post:

    Funchu  (17-08-2013)

  13. #290
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    3
    1dpo for me today! Hanging out until Fathers Day (sep 1) to test! Hoping for bfp for hubby

    Anyone else suddenly not get ewcm over ov?

    This is the first month I havent got any! I usually have so much for about 10 days in the middle of my cycle. This month I just had very clear watery over my fertile period. Changes this month are back to the gym and taking vitamins.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Similar Threads

  1. is there a September/October 2013 babies thread already ??
    By littleolive in forum Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 19:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!