Closed Thread
Page 28 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumping in to introduce myself - Hi everyone. I'm Jess, mama to 4 beautiful babies (2 of my own as well as kinship carer to my niece and nephew) and step mama to my wonderful partner's 3 kids. Taking a crazy leap into TTC our first (and maybe only) baby together. I'm excited yet freaked out. I never thought I'd be doing this again lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Supamamajess For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (18-08-2013),bump2bubba  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Supamamajess View Post
    Jumping in to introduce myself - Hi everyone. I'm Jess, mama to 4 beautiful babies (2 of my own as well as kinship carer to my niece and nephew) and step mama to my wonderful partner's 3 kids. Taking a crazy leap into TTC our first (and maybe only) baby together. I'm excited yet freaked out. I never thought I'd be doing this again lol
    Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Supamamajess View Post
    Welcome. Wow, you really are a supamama!!! Good luck with TTC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Good luck with catching that eggy, Squishy! I'm gonna try to get a pos opk without restricting fluids next cycle - I think being dehydrated contributed to my lack of ewcm (or at least I hope that was the cause haha)
    Thanks little duck! Good luck to you too!! I'm having little trouble convincing DH to start trying again as I have bled after BDing the last couple of times (sorry TMI), he want to until next O but I'm just keen to get going again. Will have to wait and see FX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by #Mama View Post
    Can someone help with my days please? I thought I was meant to be due to test on the 15th but something's not right.
    I've been using the my days app, and I was supposed to get AF yesterday - nothing yet, BFN on tow different branded tests.
    My cycle had been very irregular until I came off the pill in May and for the last few months AF has been arriving bang on the 15th. The app tells me my "fertile days" for July were between 27th July and 1st August. What's going on?!
    Are you doing anything else besides using the app (taking your temps, using opks, checking cm etc)? Apps will rely on what happened the cycle beforehand - meaning you could very well have different cycles (even though AF has been arriving on the same day your fertile days could be different) and not be aware of it. Unfortunately it sounds like you just might have to wait and see......hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'm definately onto september now...cd1 today.

Can I please be put down as testing on the 22nd? Thanks

Thats the day after af is due. Im hoping to not test until then. I managed to not test until yesterday afternoon! Which is great for me, im usually itching to test by 8dpo.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm CD2 today and depending on my cycle length (it is always different) I should be testing around the 13th.

I had a short luteal phase again this month but will be using progesterone this cycle to try and lengthen it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome funchu xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow and teeja, glad to have some cycle buddies. Cd1 here, feeling pretty low about it this morning. I mean I knew it would take a while after the VR because of that and now to have my body doing stupid things like 23 day cycles and 9 day LPs, I just feel like maybe its not meant to be. It's only been two cycles too, so I don't know how much I can take! We haven't even had our SA after the VR yet... September is going to be a tough month, this cycle will be over before the SA too, so preparing myself for another cycle of disappointment..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there, bake.......hugs xx