Closed Thread
Page 25 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    I am tentatively joining you girls here as I am fairly sure that the witch will be with me in a few days. The August thread has been going off! Feels a little more sheltered in here!!
    Welcome bake, sooo many bfps in the August thread! Bring that luck with you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

bump2bubba  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tiffany,

Could you please put me down for testing on the 16th September, AF just arrived. FX cycle 6 is our lucky one. Going to take a relax approach this month though I don't think all the pressure is helping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa21 View Post
    Good idea to get on to it now especially if you do fall pregnant this cycle. Pregnancy makes us much more susceptible to UTI's so it is good to get them cleared up early
    Went past TWO medical centers this morning & they were really full so I'll go back after lunch. Still on my Ural for now. Burning, burning, burning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Welcome bake, sooo many bfps in the August thread! Bring that luck with you
    I second that! Hopefully BFP fever continues

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaOfPrincessX2 For This Useful Post:

bump2bubba  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    Ok, sorry to be a Friday morning downer, but I need to vent to people who might have a chance of understanding why I am curled up in a classroom sobbing right now.
    I have been feeling super positive and everything about this cycle (number 10 for us). Everything has been great and I haven't been stressing out or crying all the time like precious months.
    Then I get to work today (I am a high school teacher) to be greeted with an email advising me that I have another pregnant student in my class. The 5th one this year. I kinda lost it. I feel sick that I am jealous of a poor 16 year old girl, who is truly lovely and doesn't deserve a teacher who is so horrible as to resent her for being unhappily accidently pregnant when I can't do it on purpose.
    Agh!
    Anyway, sorry for the depressing rant, I just needed to get it out so I can hopefully get through the day, including a class with her. Then I can go home to my lovely bottle/s of wine.
    5th one? Poor thing....I'm sure you'll be able to support her well though. Jealousy is only normal. Let out your pain and sadness to allow a new baby to grow.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    Ok, sorry to be a Friday morning downer, but I need to vent to people who might have a chance of understanding why I am curled up in a classroom sobbing right now.
    I have been feeling super positive and everything about this cycle (number 10 for us). Everything has been great and I haven't been stressing out or crying all the time like precious months.
    Then I get to work today (I am a high school teacher) to be greeted with an email advising me that I have another pregnant student in my class. The 5th one this year. I kinda lost it. I feel sick that I am jealous of a poor 16 year old girl, who is truly lovely and doesn't deserve a teacher who is so horrible as to resent her for being unhappily accidently pregnant when I can't do it on purpose.
    Agh!
    Anyway, sorry for the depressing rant, I just needed to get it out so I can hopefully get through the day, including a class with her. Then I can go home to my lovely bottle/s of wine.
    Totally understandable reaction. Try not to feel guilty. The maternal instinct that overtakes us when we want to have a baby is huge and an emotional roller coaster. Crossed for you this month. Take care x

Thanks
    Reviews
    UTI's are the pits hope you feel better soon!

CD 21 here think I am O'ing today as have pain in my right side and had EWCM the last 2 days. Bd'd last night and 2 nights before. may try and get one in for luck tonight. So hopefully will be 1 DPO tomorrow then the 2ww begins. I am going to try and hold out testing until Father's Day which will be 16 DPO. Don't like my chances though will prob cave in at 10 DPO .

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1376619345.421213.jpg

Hey ladies, opinions please! I am 15 days post D&C, the top is a pregnancy test ( the faintest it's ever been) and the bottom is an ovulation test, O looks really positive to me, I think my body is gearing up to cycle, what do ladies think??

Thanks
    Reviews
    The OPK certainly looks positive to me

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

bump2bubba  (16-08-2013),SquishyO  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    Attachment 40758

Hey ladies, opinions please! I am 15 days post D&C, the top is a pregnancy test ( the faintest it's ever been) and the bottom is an ovulation test, O looks really positive to me, I think my body is gearing up to cycle, what do ladies think??

Looks like its time to get dancing! Good luck

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeyface1 For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (16-08-2013)