Closed Thread
Page 24 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Sorry to hear Shadow

I have a question for everyone do you drink alcohol when TTC? Especially in the days before O or on O day. I have a party on Saturday night and am wondering if it matters (O day should be Monday). It might be my last night out as I def won't be drinking after O..
    Yup For a while I wasn't sure but I was getting so stressed out about ttc........of course as soon as we get our next bfp no more

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

bump2bubba  (16-08-2013),Joeee  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to hear Shadow

I have a question for everyone do you drink alcohol when TTC? Especially in the days before O or on O day. I have a party on Saturday night and am wondering if it matters (O day should be Monday). It might be my last night out as I def won't be drinking after O..
    Until an egg implants it doesn't share your blood supply so before o is fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    Dammit!!! I have a UTI. No amount of Ural and cranberry is flushing it out, so off to Dr tomorrow morning, grrrrr.
    Good idea to get on to it now especially if you do fall pregnant this cycle. Pregnancy makes us much more susceptible to UTI's so it is good to get them cleared up early

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=shadowangel0205;7394331]I Did. BFN. Hanging out for AF now. I was almost convinced...even still feeling kinda off, but i figure it would have been a BFP by now if it was going to be, seeing as the last day i seen EWCM, was like 16 days ago!

Sorry Shadow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Shadow

yep bubs is thought to be safe from any harmful effects from substances in the TWW until it implants and develops a blood supply.
    I am in the same predicament. We have a kid free night away with friends and I will be 7 DPO. I want to enjoy myself as it could be the last time for a while. I just won't drink too much(which I usually never do these days anyway) just in case

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa21 For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, sorry to be a Friday morning downer, but I need to vent to people who might have a chance of understanding why I am curled up in a classroom sobbing right now.
    I have been feeling super positive and everything about this cycle (number 10 for us). Everything has been great and I haven't been stressing out or crying all the time like precious months.
    Then I get to work today (I am a high school teacher) to be greeted with an email advising me that I have another pregnant student in my class. The 5th one this year. I kinda lost it. I feel sick that I am jealous of a poor 16 year old girl, who is truly lovely and doesn't deserve a teacher who is so horrible as to resent her for being unhappily accidently pregnant when I can't do it on purpose.
    Agh!
    Anyway, sorry for the depressing rant, I just needed to get it out so I can hopefully get through the day, including a class with her. Then I can go home to my lovely bottle/s of wine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    Ok, sorry to be a Friday morning downer, but I need to vent to people who might have a chance of understanding why I am curled up in a classroom sobbing right now.
    I have been feeling super positive and everything about this cycle (number 10 for us). Everything has been great and I haven't been stressing out or crying all the time like precious months.
    Then I get to work today (I am a high school teacher) to be greeted with an email advising me that I have another pregnant student in my class. The 5th one this year. I kinda lost it. I feel sick that I am jealous of a poor 16 year old girl, who is truly lovely and doesn't deserve a teacher who is so horrible as to resent her for being unhappily accidently pregnant when I can't do it on purpose.
    Agh!
    Anyway, sorry for the depressing rant, I just needed to get it out so I can hopefully get through the day, including a class with her. Then I can go home to my lovely bottle/s of wine.
    The 5th one this year??! Wow. Hugs girl. It's natural to feel jealous - an then feel guilty about feeling jealous haha. I'm sure I'd feel the exact same way. She'll definitely need the support though, and I'm sure you'll continue to be a great teacher and be there for her if need be. On another note - today's Friday!! At least it's not Monday and you get that kind of news......xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard alcohol can mess with o & implantation. However, I've also heard of heaps of ladies getting utd whilst sh¡tf@¢ed...

Personally, I try to avoid alcohol from around o until AF arrives - at which point I normally do a fantastic job of "drowning my sorrows"! Last cycle, I had a huge night out with friends because I thought I hadn't od yet, but it turns out I was 2dpo (weird temps).

I usually crack & have a glass or two of red wine with DH during the tww, as we only ever drink wine on weekends anyway. However, this cycle I've decided I'll be having no more alcohol. The last time I drank was cd14 (7 days ago). Hopefully that was the last time for a very long time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am tentatively joining you girls here as I am fairly sure that the witch will be with me in a few days. The August thread has been going off! Feels a little more sheltered in here!!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (16-08-2013),Funchu  (16-08-2013),Joeee  (16-08-2013),Monkeyface1  (16-08-2013)