Closed Thread
Page 22 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Also af will be due on the 6th sep so put me down for then although I was a poas addict last cycle lol and this is my first cycle temping so that should be interesting

Thanks
    Reviews
    1dpo today!!! Yayyyyy. Now the dreaded 2WW.

Woke up with a killer headache, since I've been tracking my cycles I can see I usually get a headache within the 2 days after OV, hormones obviously GRRR.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaOfPrincessX2 For This Useful Post:

bump2bubba  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bump2bubba View Post
    Hi girls I've just swapped from the aug to sep threads on cd3 fx for us all this month
    Welcome! We are testing around the same time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

bump2bubba  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EWCM here today and didn't BDlast night because I was too exhausted and fell asleep. Did it the night before though and hopefully tonight.

I lie on mu back and tilt my pelvis up after BD'ing. with my fists under my bum (a bit like when having a Pap smear IYKWIM) prob for about 20mins. When I was ttc my 2nd I used to put my legs up against the wall. But too lazy for that this time lol.

Hope you get a BFP Shadowangel! Sounds promising

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa21 For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Hmm my O is supposed to be on Monday or Tuesday next week, do you think DTD Friday, Sunday, Tuesday or should I include Monday? Or is that too much for good sperm production? I am getting sooo obsessed and its only cycle 1!!
    Don't worry. I obsess every cycle too! It does get exhausting after about 3 cycles... 9 cycles later !!!

I think maybe Friday night, Sunday night, & Tue morning if you can.

"They" say every 2nd day is best to balance sperm production & timing with ovulation. If your hubby has good sperm, every day wouldn't do any harm, but it can get a bit tough to go every day.

Shadow... did you test yet???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    1dpo today!!! Yayyyyy. Now the dreaded 2WW.

Woke up with a killer headache, since I've been tracking my cycles I can see I usually get a headache within the 2 days after OV, hormones obviously GRRR.
    Yay for 2ww

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yay for 2ww

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Lol isn't it funny how we sometimes curse, sometimes get excited bout the 2ww.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips in regards to how to answer the frankly rude question of when are you having another baby? I'm actually feeling pretty delicate as so many friends are preg or just given birth and I of course want more than anything to b pregnant but don't want to tell ppl we are ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post

Just wondering if anyone has any tips in regards to how to answer the frankly rude question of when are you having another baby? I'm actually feeling pretty delicate as so many friends are preg or just given birth and I of course want more than anything to b pregnant but don't want to tell ppl we are ttc.
    I hate this question with a passion but in our case it's when will we have our first sometimes I'm honest and say its on the cards sometimes I get ****ed off and say never.. we don't want any it usually shuts people up

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

silveryblue  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Big hugs silvery blue, we find it hard with qs and we're still ttc no 1! I'd just tell them we're content with our family as it is and smile!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Had that comment from my mil alot till i mentioned it to dh he wasn't happy about her harassing and told her off. She mentioned it again mothers day and said happy mothers day for those who hopefully are in 2 yrs dh told her off we had the whole family there staring at me we had already had 2 months passed of ttc and me crying that morning already. Told a few ppl at work we would be soon so now they keep saying your married now.lady make a baby lol. Will be excited to tell them in about 8wks we are. I hate being questioned though as to why you arent yet and when will you be, its not always easy for a lot of people and to get pg and others need to learn to keep quiet.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post: