Closed Thread
Page 21 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would lay for 15 minutes with my legs up on the bed head and my bum propped up by a pillow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    heehee that is awesome i will try this next time particularly like the hanging over the bed Funchu

I never really thought there was any truth to it but i suppose any advantage is still an advantage!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    heehee that is awesome i will try this next time particularly like the hanging over the bed Funchu

I never really thought there was any truth to it but i suppose any advantage is still an advantage!
    I've tried the pelvis tilt, legs in the air, but don't feel like I'm at enough of an angle. Also, hanging upside down is more relaxing.

I have my fx that it did the trick. It looks like o might have been Sunday or Monday, so bd on Sunday & Tuesday should have done the trick. I'm still going to bd every 2nd day right up until BFP, just to make sure (in case my body is playing tricks on me).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post
    Shadowangel if you do decide to test we are all with you having longer cycles makes it so hard !
    haha thanks... im feeling everything and anything preg symptom related, and i know in the TWW i naturally look for things and go "ohh!!! maybe thats one?!" I May grab a test today just to stop my head constantly wondering. I think, i done some calculations....Id be around 15-16dpo based on the last day i seen EWCM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    haha thanks... im feeling everything and anything preg symptom related, and i know in the TWW i naturally look for things and go "ohh!!! maybe thats one?!" I May grab a test today just to stop my head constantly wondering. I think, i done some calculations....Id be around 15-16dpo based on the last day i seen EWCM.
    Teeeessssstttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry - I couldn't help myself No pressure...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I have my fx that it did the trick. It looks like o might have been Sunday or Monday, so bd on Sunday & Tuesday should have done the trick. I'm still going to bd every 2nd day right up until BFP, just to make sure (in case my body is playing tricks on me).
    Hmm my O is supposed to be on Monday or Tuesday next week, do you think DTD Friday, Sunday, Tuesday or should I include Monday? Or is that too much for good sperm production? I am getting sooo obsessed and its only cycle 1!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Definitely test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol ladies! I think i will grab one and test today, you have convinced me that the devil is the stronger party today ...the more the days go on, the more *symptoms* im having and im actually driving myself insane, so atm im not sure if im feeling nausiated because i could have MS (never had it at all with DS) OR, because im thinking i *may* be utd, so think i should feel that way. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know how you have held out this long shadowangel! Good will power.. I guess you will need that when your a parent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I've just swapped from the aug to sep threads on cd3 fx for us all this month