Closed Thread
Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    The government has changed how we get sick leave so I only get 1 paid sick day a month and without ep working it going to be a bad month.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    thats no good :-( lots of cheap food next few weeks then

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sucks. How can they do that? Most people take more than one at a time. Can you apply to take more somehow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    That sucks. How can they do that? Most people take more than one at a time. Can you apply to take more somehow?
    Nope I asked they said no. I might get sickness allowance if im eligible through centrelink,ill ring them tomorrow its worth a shot.

Im really hoping we get lots of bding done in my fertile window next month cuz we only had sex once and that was like 7 days before o.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!

Tiffany can I please be added for the 6th? Not really positive about a date until I O with how weird my cycles can be but that will do for now. Good luck with your surgery too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Can I please be put down for testing in the last few days (unsure atm) we are taking the current cycle off....so ive lost track of where I am...once af comes ill be able to give a more closer date.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hi ladies!

Can I please be put down for testing in the last few days (unsure atm) we are taking the current cycle off....so ive lost track of where I am...once af comes ill be able to give a more closer date.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I will pop you on the last day until you have an idea

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

shadowangel0205  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think AF will be due next week but not really sure, will give tentative date after that. Not seeing family planning people till August 29 though might have O before then and don't see DH being anymore proactive in his part just yet just hoping will be more successful after that appointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    I will pop you on the last day until you have an idea

Thank you I think I'm about 2.5 weeks out from af, and my cycles have been 35/36 days recently... I don't want to be testing until af is mia, unless I'm certain its a bfp. I'm so tired of seeing bfns

I'm giving it till after the september cycle, and if no luck I'm going to see our gp.....unless I cave and ask him next week when I go for test results for lactose intolerance.
    I came off the pill in october last year, and had 4 x 28 day cycles for the first time in my life, clear ovulation signs, and we had 2 chemical pregnancies.... Then my ovulation signs have died off to almost non existant, and I had a 32 day cycle, and the rest have been 36 days, except last one which was 35 days.

I do think theres something going on with me....im just not sure what....I have alot of the classic pcos symptoms that I've read about, but havent been tested specifically for it....but I think it will be where we will start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thank you I think I'm about 2.5 weeks out from af, and my cycles have been 35/36 days recently... I don't want to be testing until af is mia, unless I'm certain its a bfp. I'm so tired of seeing bfns

I'm giving it till after the september cycle, and if no luck I'm going to see our gp.....unless I cave and ask him next week when I go for test results for lactose intolerance.
    I came off the pill in october last year, and had 4 x 28 day cycles for the first time in my life, clear ovulation signs, and we had 2 chemical pregnancies.... Then my ovulation signs have died off to almost non existant, and I had a 32 day cycle, and the rest have been 36 days, except last one which was 35 days.

I do think theres something going on with me....im just not sure what....I have alot of the classic pcos symptoms that I've read about, but havent been tested specifically for it....but I think it will be where we will start.
    Sounds like you havnt had a good run like myself. I went off the pill in may cuz I was clearly ovulating on the pill in the last few months of being on it,I was on it for 8 years. Went off the in Oct fell pregnant(we weren't trying and trying to avoid but if it happened then we were happy) lost that baby early then dp wanted to start trying for real. Fell pregnant in jan then lost that baby.Saw a fs did a big surgery to make my two uteri into one uterus in april that cost 6k.

Had two chem one in march and one in june I think cuz got a positive test then it was neg a day later or so but who knows. I have mthfr mutations ill be going to see my fs to discuss them because im read some horrible things.

I really hope next month I o normally and get lots of bding in and get a bfp in September. I hope you get your bfp soon

Last edited by Pprom.mama; 30-07-2013 at 21:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not entirely sure on date yet but please put me down for 20th Sept I can change it later if things go wonky thanks Tiffanyandco!