Closed Thread
Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    I hope we really do all get our BFP

I've become really cynical when I see pregnant ladies. Although I feel so happy seeing them I feel like an absolute failure. This is what I'm meant to be able to do as a woman.. Why is it so hard then?!?! Grrrrrr *rant over
    YES!!! My 22wk preg cousin dropped in the other night ugh! so happy for her, she will be a super fantastic mum!! But it sucks, that i could have been pregnant with her, or even before her if we had fallen earlier, or if the chemical pregnancies had stuck not to mention all the random ladies pushing bubs in prams in their capsules/basinettes, or sporting huge-about-to-drop gorgeously round bumps

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (15-08-2013),cmwtc2012  (13-08-2013),Funchu  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could I please join you lovely ladies please put me down for Sept 11 at this stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going this cycle? Anyone around cd9 with me? We started yesterday on our attempt to go 12 days BD every 36 hours. FC we last. Lol. I am really hoping it works - convinced myself the stars are aligned... We had mc on Mother's Day this year, if have success this cycle will hopefully get BFP very near Fathers Day for edd same day as mc. Too weird and neat to not work out. I hope!!
    GL all! Hope we smash September with a slew of baby positives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    How is everyone going this cycle? Anyone around cd9 with me? We started yesterday on our attempt to go 12 days BD every 36 hours. FC we last. Lol. I am really hoping it works - convinced myself the stars are aligned... We had mc on Mother's Day this year, if have success this cycle will hopefully get BFP very near Fathers Day for edd same day as mc. Too weird and neat to not work out. I hope!!
    GL all! Hope we smash September with a slew of baby positives
    I am hoping for a fathers day BFP too! I am cd22. Should o in the next 2-3 days, then the dreaded 2WW!

I believe in the stars aligning. With my DD, my dad passed away a few months before I found out I was pregnant then I found out my due date was on his very next birthday. It gave me chills and also helped cos I felt like he was sharing it with me. When things are meant to be they will be!

Good luck for a sticky bean!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MumtoBunny For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Grince I am cd9 today too going to start tonight or tomorrow and do every second day. Hoping this works! How long are your cycles? Mine are 26/27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing - might be joining you ladies very soon AF cramps have started so now just waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What date is fathers day again? In south africa its in June I was born on fathers dat funny enough. Well im cd 5 today I think il start using my opks on cd 9 maybe, u usually use them as af stops but I o late like cd 18 so I don't wana waste them. I was going to buy a CBFM but the only one in Australia on ebay is $170 and I dont want to spend that much.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Grince, I'm CD 21 today.....my cycles might be changing they were 23 days before mc, then 27 after but ff is predicting this Saturday as CD 1 - so that would mean back to 23 days! I'm just hoping I get an lp of at least 11 days. A bit worried about timing bd - after over 10 years together DH and I have gotten into quite the routine! Not sure if I should give him the heads up or just pounce lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Hi Grince I am cd9 today too going to start tonight or tomorrow and do every second day. Hoping this works! How long are your cycles? Mine are 26/27.
    My cycles are weird. I have very standard LP of 13 days, so always know when AF is due, but I O at different times. In the last 6 months of tracking has been between cd11 and cd18, so my cycles have been between 24-31 days. Drives me mental Thats why I start BD about day 8 to make sure if early we are covered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD11 here & pretty sure it's O day. BD'd CD 9 & 10 with plenty of EWCM so hopefully plenty of swimmers waiting for the eggy. FC for a sticky bean this cycle as last month was my chemical