Page 16 of 111 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love that dress. It's amazeballs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, can I join?
    This is my first month TTC #4, and i'll be testing somewhere between the 4th and 8th. Hoping for an awesome Father's Day gift for DH- a bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are beautiful arnt they there are so many colours I wish I could have then a.,I just hope my boobs fit lol and least if I get preg and im not ready to tell then ppl wont notice. Ppl started to notice wt 7 weeks with my second probably because I bloated so much lol. Ive decided we wont tell family...well my mom will know but the other family till 15 weeks and I wont announce on fb or or other ppl till 20 weeks because im terrified

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    Same here! DD1 turns 6 tomorrow & DD2 just turned 4 recently. I always thought I'd have a 3 yr gap between kid 2 & 3 but I like the idea of a bigger one because DD1 is in school, DD2 will be in kinder next yr so I think it'll be easier. Plus as you said, being older they can help with baby & understand why if you tell then to be quiet because baby's sleeping etc. DP is a but unsure of the big age diff, but I think it'll be fine.
    I am excited about the big age gap. It was lovely having my first 2 close together and the are best buddies now. But it was hard work having them that close and I really wasn't ready to try having 3 with a close age gap. Also if things go to plan DS will not be in school for 6 months after #3 is born so it will be nice for him to have some time with bubs. But will also be great to have some one on one with this new baby once they are both in school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Hi all I've just come back from seeing my doctor regarding my pre pregnancy tests and I was also feeling unwell with a cold over the last 2 weeks, turns out its a sinus infection and she has prescribed antibiotics. So I will be taking them up right up until I expect to O, does anyone know if this is bad for TTC? I did ask her and she said I'm fine to try whilst on them but I'm wondering if they can effect actually conceiving. Does anyone have any experience with this? It's my first month TTC and I really wanted everything to go perfectly (yes I'm way too optimistic)
    Hi Joeee! The antibiotics shouldn't be a problem. It is thought that in the first 2 weeks from conception that the baby is safe for the effects of any substances. It isn't until it implants and starts receiving blood flow from the mother that it becomes a worry.
    Saying that a lot of antibiotics are safe in pregnancy anyway such as amoxycillin &cephalexin. Which one are you on? If you are really concerned give the children's hospital pharmacy in your state a call and they will be able to help you. I am actually half way through studying my midwifery and did the pharmacology course last year.
    might be an idea to take some probiotics while you are on them. As they destroy good bacteria in your gut and can cause thrush infections.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa21 For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    This is off topic but I was wondering what you ladies though of this dress ill be wearing to a family. Members wedding in october on a cruise ship

that is amazing! Beautiful colour.

I know what you mean about bloating. With my first 2 I bloated like crazy and people were guessing even before the 12 week mark

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaf View Post
    Hi Ladies, can I join?
    This is my first month TTC #4, and i'll be testing somewhere between the 4th and 8th. Hoping for an awesome Father's Day gift for DH- a bfp!
    Goodluck!
    I was considering testing on Father's Day as a surprise for DH. Which would be great if it is a BFP. But if it is a BFN I will be in a bad mood all day. Will just have to wait and see when I O and take it from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is off topic but I was wondering what you ladies though of this dress ill be wearing to a family. Members wedding in october on a cruise ship

Beautiful dress!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So AF hasn't officially arrived, I just know she will, but can I please be put in for the 10th?? Thanks and fx for a Spectacular September!! Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cmwtc2012 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Hi all I've just come back from seeing my doctor regarding my pre pregnancy tests and I was also feeling unwell with a cold over the last 2 weeks, turns out its a sinus infection and she has prescribed antibiotics. So I will be taking them up right up until I expect to O, does anyone know if this is bad for TTC? I did ask her and she said I'm fine to try whilst on them but I'm wondering if they can effect actually conceiving. Does anyone have any experience with this? It's my first month TTC and I really wanted everything to go perfectly (yes I'm way too optimistic)
    I had antibiotics last cycle. They messed with my temps, but otherwise everything seemed normal (as normal as my cycles get anyway). I didn't get pg, but wouldn't know if antibiotics had anything to do with that (but I doubt it).

Wowzer! I wish I could get away with something that low cut! 12DD bbs don't fit those types of dresses Does the wedding have a theme? I loooove weddings!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (12-08-2013)