Closed Thread
Page 14 of 111 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep. I think it's a good plan - just hard to execute

We're just doing every 2nd day from after AF to BFP this cycle. So far so good.

So far we've tried:
    Cycle 1: dtd whenever, no charting
    Cycle 2: dtd whenever, added charting, got sick right around o, so missed it
    Cycle 3: Charting & OPKs, dtd every 3 days until +ve OPK, then day of +ve OPK & again 2 days after.
    Cycle 4: Charting only. dtd whenever, which ended up being 4 days before predicted o, then day before o, day of o & 3 days after o (this wasn't a conscious decision, I was just feeling "over it" & got sick of dtd for "no reason" - figured I couldn't get disappointed if we only dtd a few times & it didn't work. I was wrong & balled my eyes out as usual when AF arrived).
    Cycle 5: Another half-hearted attempt, charting, dtd whenever, which ended up being 5 days before o, day before o & day after o.
    Cycle 6: Charting, dtd cd7, 9, 13, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22 & 25 (o on cd20)
    Cycle 7: Charting, dtd cd7, 14, 20, 21 & 23 (o on cd21)
    Cycle 8: Charting, dtd cd6, 9, 15, 19, 21, 23, 27 (o on cd18 - it was a weird cycle)
    Cycle 9 (this cycle): Charting, bd cd8, 10, 12, 14 (so far), 16 (later today ), then will bd cd18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34. Hoping for o on cd18-21, which would make AF due cd34-37, i.e. I'll get my BFP between 29 August & 1 September! - positive thoughts!!!

If this cycle doesn't work, I'm going to take a break from charting.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af started yesterday and my cycle is generally 30 days. When is the earliest I might poas? I never did poas with our first two, just waited till missed af. I feel real impatient this month for some reason..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TahliasMama View Post
    Af started yesterday and my cycle is generally 30 days. When is the earliest I might poas? I never did poas with our first two, just waited till missed af. I feel real impatient this month for some reason..
    11dpo maybe? Ive had a bfp at 8dpo so I test earlier but not going to until af is missed to avoid chems ect

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

TahliasMama  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu, your journey sounds much like ours so far!
    We were supremely confident that it would just happen, and have since added in more and more tracking like temping and opk to the point I think of overload
    I went very overboard when we miscarried in May and bought pretty much everything on the market to try help. Spending this month putting in everything we got then will pull back and chill for a bit I think.
    Good luck! Let me know how your plan goes. We are CD6, so about to get stuck in... For want of a better phrase.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grince For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We BD pretty much every day from when AF is finished, just to be sure It's quite funny though because sometimes DP forgets & pulls out (our contraception method was withdrawal) and I end up screaming NOOOOOOO!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaOfPrincessX2 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    We BD pretty much every day from when AF is finished, just to be sure It's quite funny though because sometimes DP forgets & pulls out (our contraception method was withdrawal) and I end up screaming NOOOOOOO!!!
    Haha, my 2nd was conceived using that method ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Haha, my 2nd was conceived using that method ;-)
    It works a treat for us. Never had any accidents. Now to properly work on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm actually thinking that SMEP might be too difficult for us to execute - just hoping that we can dtd enough around o time......fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Little Duck, I am going to try a sperm friendly lubricant to as I never seem to get ewcm, however Last month I started taking evening primrose oil on about day 6 to see how it went and for the first time I got ewcm when I wiped (but only on one occasion). Anyway, since starting it late still seemed to help I think I will try it again from day 1 next cycle and see if it happens again and use the lube if it doesn't

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could I please be put down for the 11th