Closed Thread
Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    I started taking vitex not last cycle but the cycle before and it completely threw my cycle out. I ended up having a 65 day cycle 😕. I'm not sure if its just a horrible coincidence and if I kept taking it maybe it would have helped my 40day average cycles but too scared to risk if now so stopped taking it.
    Holy moly! That's a long cycle indeed. I might give it a try next cycle & see what happens. If it screws me up & makes me feel crappy (which I've read is common) ill stop it.

CD 7 for me today and hoping all fertile signs return as per usual. 3 or 4 days till usual O day so will start the 'seduction of the partner' routine tomorrow night LOL. He doesn't mind being used

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    Thanks Jessi! I'm doing fine though. Would have been a lot worse had I been further along. FC for all of us

Is anyone taking Vitex? I bought some but am trying to figure out what's the best way to take it - from CD1? After AF? When do you stop? Finding lots of conflicting info googling.
    Just a quick an. What is making you consider taking vitex? If you have pretty average/ regular cycles then I know a lot of people don't recommend it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    Hey everyone
    Can I join September, please?
    I will be testing, if we do indeed go ahead with trying this month, on Sept 3.
    This is cycle 10 for us, getting disheartened, and this month particularly scared - I always look up EDD, which for this cycle is May 12, 2014. Sadly for us, May 12 2013 we had a miscarriage, so not sure that I can do it. Husband wants to. Kinda why I joining in here, if welcome. So I can express my fears to people and not upset him too much.
    Good luck all!!
    Welcome Grince, I can understand the date causing angst.. Maybe it is a good omen though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Just a quick an. What is making you consider taking vitex? If you have pretty average/ regular cycles then I know a lot of people don't recommend it.
    For me it's more the hormonal balance I'm after and I would really like to lengthen my cycle. It's been 23 days & I'm nervous it's affecting my LP being on the short side. I MC last cycle and am pretty certain the cycle prior I had implantation but AF 2 days later. So I guess I'd like to stretch it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    For me it's more the hormonal balance I'm after and I would really like to lengthen my cycle. It's been 23 days & I'm nervous it's affecting my LP being on the short side. I MC last cycle and am pretty certain the cycle prior I had implantation but AF 2 days later. So I guess I'd like to stretch it out.
    Sorry to hear about you mc. If short lp is the case, I have read b6 is good for that. Why don't you give both a go. They can take a while to kick in though. Took about 4 months to start working for me. (Well i havent ovulated yet and im yet to see if it will shorten my cycle). I had huge ups and downs with my bbt and no ovulation, then overnight my bbt seemed to stabilise and it has been pretty much the same for almost 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about you mc. If short lp is the case, I have read b6 is good for that. Why don't you give both a go. They can take a while to kick in though. Took about 4 months to start working for me. (Well i havent ovulated yet and im yet to see if it will shorten my cycle). I had huge ups and downs with my bbt and no ovulation, then overnight my bbt seemed to stabilise and it has been pretty much the same for almost 2 weeks.
    Thank you

I'm actually taking Mega B which had 50mg Vit B6 in that, as well as Vit D (cause I'm deficient) and Elevit.

I started just Vit B6 on it's own last month & I don't know if it was coincidence or not, but that's when I got my BFP, unfortunately it didn't stick.

If no luck this cycle, I might give Vitex a go next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    I've got ages to wait till I O 😞 so frustrating waiting for it. With my long cycles I usually O around CD28 but last month it was CD24/25 so hoping its mode like that this month. Only CD11 today.
    Cd11 here too!! I usually o around cd 15-19 though... Waiting waiting bd and waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thank you

I'm actually taking Mega B which had 50mg Vit B6 in that, as well as Vit D (cause I'm deficient) and Elevit.

I started just Vit B6 on it's own last month & I don't know if it was coincidence or not, but that's when I got my BFP, unfortunately it didn't stick.

If no luck this cycle, I might give Vitex a go next cycle.
    Wow, hope it was the b6 and you get another sticky one soon. Be prepared to take vitex for a few months without seeing any change. I almost gave up on it. Now I'm dying for something to happen, whether its o or af

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, hope it was the b6 and you get another sticky one soon. Be prepared to take vitex for a few months without seeing any change. I almost gave up on it. Now I'm dying for something to happen, whether its o or af
    Thanks Becca! Hopefully that was what helped & we'll be successful this month too. I feel like a fertility expert with the amount of reading I do on the subject lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks Becca! Hopefully that was what helped & we'll be successful this month too. I feel like a fertility expert with the amount of reading I do on the subject lol
    I know how you feel. I read soooo much about anything related.