Closed Thread
Page 106 of 111 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1108
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    I went for a pre Ttc check up with dh's family doctor. I said we were getting married soon and asked what I needed to do health wise. Somehow he thought I didn't know about the birds and the bees, and was about to tell me what sex was! I was 27!
    Lol! Crack up

Update: BFN with First Response hoping too early. I wont test again now till late AF. Our DD was so easy to conceive. Wish we had started trying earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post

Update: BFN with First Response hoping too early. I wont test again now till late AF.
    Me too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Really sorry to hear about everyone that's having a difficult journey. My best friend went through so much with IVF including being very ill with ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome and hospitalised twice to conceive her two children. I admire her strength so much. I conceived very easily for my first pregnancy but my second is proving more difficult likely because I'm 35+ now. I'm onto my 5th cycle, 4th cycle charting. I know my body well and my cycles have always been regular although slightly varied in length 29-31 days so its hard to see the bfn knowing we timed things right. I sort of regret not starting earlier but we had no choice really. Anyway fingers crossed for everyone here. I'm at cd15 and waiting to ovulate. My DH just got back from interstate so the BD has begun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Me too
    Me three

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! Its 230pm, I thought bugger it I'm sick of waiting and went to poas. A faint bfp line came up straight away on the frer! I'm super excited! Not telling dh till I poas again tomorrow with fmu. Yay! I hope it wasn't a faulty test lol...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TahliasMama For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TahliasMama View Post
    Omg! Its 230pm, I thought bugger it I'm sick of waiting and went to poas. A faint bfp line came up straight away on the frer! I'm super excited! Not telling dh till I poas again tomorrow with fmu. Yay! I hope it wasn't a faulty test lol...
    Congratulations!! How many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Mama! Good luck for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to you!!! I'm hoping tomorrow arrives quickly for you 😄
    How many dpo are you?
    AFM I'm cycle day 28 of usual 31-33 day cycle. Taking every ounce of willpower I have to not poas before Monday!
    What's the earliest dpo I could try??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 11 or 12 dpo. AF is due on Monday/ Tuesday. I've drunk close to 2lt of water today plus a can of coke (bad I know) so I can't believe anything showed up in such diluted urine. Fx for a darker line tmrw!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 11 or 12 dpo. AF is due on Monday/ Tuesday. I've drunk close to 2lt of water today plus a can of coke (bad I know) so I can't believe anything showed up in such diluted urine. Fx for a darker line tmrw!
    Congratulations !! That's fantastic