Closed Thread
Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1108
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    I know I said I would stay away from BH but I had to let you all in on my GP appointment today.

I told him we were having some issues and I believed that it was possibly due to my short LH. He said that he didn't believe me. He said I probably don't know when I've o'd and that my cycles are normal. I said how can a 25 day cycle cycle be normal. No answer.

Then he signed a script for DH to get a SA. Fair enough. But what baffles me is that he said temping, CM etc methods are all unreliable. I was like what??? How the hell are we supposed to know anything then. He said just do it when you feel like it and it will happen. Yeah easy for him to say....

I don't know what to make of the appointment??
    He sounds like a douchebag.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PS ... beers (as per previous post)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive done the same on Facebook hiding people I got sick of my timeline being filled with pregnancy announcements. Then mt BF getting pregnant and knowing what a hard time DH and I are having goes and says so many unsensitve comments like well if it doesn't happen you csn adopt she goes onto say but if I were you I wouldn't. ....seriously WTF??? Anyway lets just I rarely speak to her now.

If only people knew how hard this is.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (07-09-2013),Funchu  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I said I would stay away from BH but I had to let you all in on my GP appointment today.

I told him we were having some issues and I believed that it was possibly due to my short LH. He said that he didn't believe me. He said I probably don't know when I've o'd and that my cycles are normal. I said how can a 25 day cycle cycle be normal. No answer.

Then he signed a script for DH to get a SA. Fair enough. But what baffles me is that he said temping, CM etc methods are all unreliable. I was like what??? How the hell are we supposed to know anything then. He said just do it when you feel like it and it will happen. Yeah easy for him to say....

He sounds like an idiot. Similar to a GP I was seeing then got sick of it and found another GP who listened and sent me to FS and its been onward and upward since. I would get a second opinion find a GP who will listen to your concerns.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    He sounds like an idiot. Similar to a GP I was seeing then got sick of it and found another GP who listened and sent me to FS and its been onward and upward since. I would get a second opinion find a GP who will listen to your concerns.

He said he will see what the SA results say and then consider sending me to a FS..

Thanks
    Reviews

I would get a second opinion, someone who will support you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeyface1 For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He said he will see what the SA results say and then consider sending me to a FS..
    I hope he will send you to a FS so you can get some answers good luck with the SA results.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always ovulate on time so I have no idea what's going on I'm gonna have to go for a blood test which is going to suck **** because I'm extremely needlephobic (

Thanks
    Reviews

That's terribly unsupportive of your gp. Didnt seem to want to listen or show concern like a GP should

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post
    That's terribly unsupportive of your gp. Didnt seem to want to listen or show concern like a GP should
    Nope. Just thought I wasted my time going there. And I've been to him for 29 years. So sad