Closed Thread
Page 103 of 111 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1108
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Devastated. My friend just told me in a round about way they're TTC their next bub when they only had the other one a few months ago. We've been trying since before they had the last one!
    I know it's juvenile but it doesn't feel fair :-(
    I just want to be pregnant...
    Understand exactly how you feel! So many of my friends are announcing pregnancies and I'm getting hounded about when we are having our next one... It's not that easy hugs to you xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to silveryblue For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post
    Understand exactly how you feel! So many of my friends are announcing pregnancies and I'm getting hounded about when we are having our next one... It's not that easy hugs to you xx
    Thanks silvery blue, it's hard. We're trying for our first and she knows the struggles we're having. Feel a bit betrayed in a weird way....
    Oh well, I'll get over it. I just don't feel like seeing her now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're trying for our first and she knows the struggles we're having. Feel a bit betrayed in a weird way....
    Oh well, I'll get over it. I just don't feel like seeing her now...
    I feel your pain. I had 4 friends announce in the last month. Have even hidden them from my Facebook newsfeed as I can't deal with scan pics etc.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    I feel your pain. I had 4 friends announce in the last month. Have even hidden them from my Facebook newsfeed as I can't deal with scan pics etc.
    That's what I'm thinking of doing...the constant baby newsfeed on FB is doing my head in! Ahhhhhh well, at least I can share with you ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out af arrived this afternoon. Onto October and 4th cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 11dpo and BFN grrr so annoyed! I have sore boobs and gassy and bloated and just im such a horrible mood,maybe its cuz of the bfn. Im so hungry today ive eaten so much that ppl actually asked if I was expecting lol if only I was. I keep telling myself its still early but on the other hand I feel out. I have some cramping too and its a.bit early for that,it started yesterday and im dizzy alot since yesterday.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's what I'm thinking of doing...the constant baby newsfeed on FB is doing my head in! Ahhhhhh well, at least I can share with you ladies.
    I know the feeling im trying to avoid facebook. Its hard when all my close gfs are pregnant grrrrr

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just want to shut the world out. I just feel like snapping at my best bud. Its like I am struggling here I dont want to hear about your pregnancy or babies because it makes me angry and feel worthless and broken. She didn't even plan to get pregnant and even tho she dosnt mean too she rubs it in my face. I wish I could have a very uneventful pregnancy. Ahh sorry just needed to rant I just want to cry honestly.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to slap the next pregnant b¡@t¢h!!! I caught the lift 4 times today & twice caught lifts with people talking about pregnancy/young kids. Fair crack of the whip (aside: what does that expression mean?) - wtf??? When will I be pregnant???

Sorry... I have consumed a few beers on account of the fact that I'm not f*¢k¡ng pregnant yet!!!!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (07-09-2013),Pumpkin1106  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I said I would stay away from BH but I had to let you all in on my GP appointment today.

I told him we were having some issues and I believed that it was possibly due to my short LH. He said that he didn't believe me. He said I probably don't know when I've o'd and that my cycles are normal. I said how can a 25 day cycle cycle be normal. No answer.

Then he signed a script for DH to get a SA. Fair enough. But what baffles me is that he said temping, CM etc methods are all unreliable. I was like what??? How the hell are we supposed to know anything then. He said just do it when you feel like it and it will happen. Yeah easy for him to say....

I don't know what to make of the appointment??