Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Congratulations

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooh looks promising silveryblue good luck!

Congrats sothisislove!!! Lovely BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Congratulations Silveryblue!!

I'm leaving Bub Hub for a while. I'm 8dpo and still spotting. I pretty much know it's not IB. That would make my LP the shortest out off all cycles. I really thought this time it would be different. Had a breakdown this morning so I need to go away for a while. I'm happy for all but I can't stay here anymore. Goodbye for a while... but not forever.

Ciao x
    Completely understand. I had a month or two away early in the year for the same reason. It gets hard when we can't do what our body is made for. We put so much pressure on ourselves that we need to take a moment and remember to look after ourselves.

I haven't been going to the gym very much at all (could probably count it on one or two hands) this year because I'm scared that ill limit my chances if my body is too tired. And because of this I've been pretty down on myself because I've lost the muscle definition I had and am slowly gaining weight. I decided this month as soon as AF has left the building I'm starting to go again. Not going certainly hasn't helped so maybe looking after myself better will.

Fx the break from Bub hub helps x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Ooh looks promising silveryblue good luck!

Congrats sothisislove!!! Lovely BFP!
    I think my internet cheapie test might've been an evap line tested this morning nothing. No hint of line. I'm not sure if its worth buying a proper brand like FR. Maybe it's too early ill look again in the sunlight but I'm thinking my first test was wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post
    I think my internet cheapie test might've been an evap line tested this morning nothing. No hint of line. I'm not sure if its worth buying a proper brand like FR. Maybe it's too early ill look again in the sunlight but I'm thinking my first test was wrong

How many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Somewhere between 9 and 11 I think.

Thanks
    Reviews

How quickly did the line come up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't time but within 10 mins I would say which is the time limit on these tests. There is a weird looking "spot" where the positive line should be today. I think I might spend some money on some more reliable tests. If a FRER gave me a neg I would believe it but these tests are kind of weird.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't time but within 10 mins I would say which is the time limit on these tests. There is a weird looking "spot" where the positive line should be today. I think I might spend some money on some more reliable tests. If a FRER gave me a neg I would believe it but these tests are kind of weird.
    I think that's the way to go. FX - let us know how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the BFP So This Is Love!!!
    I'm cd9, and laying low. Cycle 5 for us and and DH and I will start BD every 2 days tonight til expected O around cd15/16 and will continue on for a week more...!
    Fx! Good luck ladies- baby dust galore to those that need it!!!, and sorry to those with AF arrive.
    :-)