+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah it is really really good. Think I might have it for dinner tonight actually

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    I read in a pregnancy recipe book that 2 small cans of tuna per week was fine. Canned tuna was fine whereas tuna steaks (ie large pieces of tuna) weren't- the reason being is that higher levels of mercury are found in big fish at the top of the food chain- the fish that eat the smaller fish. Tuna companies tend to can only the small tuna that they wouldn't be able to sell whole or as steaks.
    This is correct. I fyou look at the canned tuna it should be skipjack tuna which is much smaller and safe to eat. It's the fresh tuna steaks that are to be limited to once a forghtnight ( with no other fish at all)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've only had them at Malaya very busy restraunt in city as honey prawns so they came out steaming hot. Yummo wouldn't mind some now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret of Cleo View Post
    I miss prawns. How do you have them hot? I have them in fried rice, but apart from that they are cold. Haven't had prawns since Christmas.