Closed Thread
Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 981
  1. #691
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah wow thats terrible boarding school.

    Thanks Betty.

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,269
    Thanks
    2,955
    Thanked
    1,410
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah and I don't think we've seen Brooke go to visit him even once...

    Anyone else notice Kristen's "same old Ridge" line?

  3. #693
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,297
    Thanks
    3,120
    Thanked
    6,306
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Who is RJ Betty? I am lost?
    Ridge Junior is the only bio child that Ridge and Brooke have - but Brooke at first thought he was Nicks kid ( Ridges half brother) because they thought Ridge died in a fire and as you do when grieving your husband you sleep with his brother but in true bold form shock horror Ridge was alive! And yep he's been in boarding school since Ridge took off - missing every other Xmas, grandmothers funeral and of course numerous weddings !

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

    BettyW  (07-03-2014)

  5. #694
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,269
    Thanks
    2,955
    Thanked
    1,410
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was waiting for you to come in and tell us what's what Elijah's Mum!

    Brooke is only really interested in her children when they're old enough for her to accidentally sleep with their partners.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

    Elijahs Mum  (07-03-2014)

  7. #695
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,666
    Thanks
    1,426
    Thanked
    1,431
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ridiculously boring episode. Why are all their Xmas ones like that?!

    And why was it a surprise for Brooke that her very young son would be home for Xmas?! Surely she should have arranged that anyway herself.

    I'm with you Betty, I expected him to turn up as an 18yr old too.

  8. #696
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked
    503
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    Ridiculously boring episode. Why are all their Xmas ones like that?!

    And why was it a surprise for Brooke that her very young son would be home for Xmas?! Surely she should have arranged that anyway herself.

    I'm with you Betty, I expected him to turn up as an 18yr old too.
    Lol, and how they were saying he's now enrolled in an American school, so he can be in the country with ridge and Brooke, and Brooke is like oh what a nice surprise! Not why the hell are you making these decisions without me, haha, so random.

  9. #697
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Ridge Junior is the only bio child that Ridge and Brooke have - but Brooke at first thought he was Nicks kid ( Ridges half brother) because they thought Ridge died in a fire and as you do when grieving your husband you sleep with his brother but in true bold form shock horror Ridge was alive! And yep he's been in boarding school since Ridge took off - missing every other Xmas, grandmothers funeral and of course numerous weddings !
    Wow but when did all this happen? Must be ages ago before my time. I think I've only been watching 2 maybe 3 years.

  10. #698
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,297
    Thanks
    3,120
    Thanked
    6,306
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think it was in between when baby Steffie was kidnapped but before Taylor came back from the dead so maybe ten years ago? ( not sure which is sadder - these story lines or the fact I've watched it for 25 years and remember this stuff!!!)

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

    LoCo  (09-03-2014)

  12. #699
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    I think it was in between when baby Steffie was kidnapped but before Taylor came back from the dead so maybe ten years ago? ( not sure which is sadder - these story lines or the fact I've watched it for 25 years and remember this stuff!!!)
    Haha sorry had to laugh at that I'm not sure either I think I'll go with story lines they are pretty sad!

  13. #700
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,269
    Thanks
    2,955
    Thanked
    1,410
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been watching for over 20 years now (yikes!) but don't remember stuff in nearly as much detail!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bold and the beautiful
    By SAgirl in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 26-07-2013, 19:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Vibe Natural Health
Your natural health care team for fertility, pregnancy, post natal and family health care. Our Naturopaths, Doctors, Osteopaths, Acupuncturists, Psychologists,Nutritionists, Pilates, & Massage specialise in women & children's health and wellbeing.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!