Closed Thread
Page 48 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 981
  1. #471
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,704
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked
    3,218
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    As if ratwhiskers wasn't enough of a douche already, he goes and wears a hands free earpiece...
    It was freaking hilarious

  2. #472
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,269
    Thanks
    2,955
    Thanked
    1,410
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    Is he meant to be reallllly cheesy or is he a terrible actor
    I don't know, he seems horribly miscast. Was watching with my DH a few weeks back and complaining about how much of a weenie ratwhiskers is -- he was on the Forester jet talking to the pilot -- and DH was like "that guy would make a better choice" about the actor playing the pilot... I just don't understand why they couldn't have cast someone better. (And by better I mean hotter!)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

    Buttoneska  (08-01-2014)

  4. #473
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    I don't know, he seems horribly miscast. Was watching with my DH a few weeks back and complaining about how much of a weenie ratwhiskers is -- he was on the Forester jet talking to the pilot -- and DH was like "that guy would make a better choice" about the actor playing the pilot... I just don't understand why they couldn't have cast someone better. (And by better I mean hotter!)
    The pilot is jake from the Bachelor if you watched his season he's very good looking bring him on the show more. They must have a new casting crew since they hired ratwhiskers and Mia at the same time lol.

  5. #474
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,269
    Thanks
    2,955
    Thanked
    1,410
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    The pilot is jake from the Bachelor if you watched his season he's very good looking bring him on the show more. They must have a new casting crew since they hired ratwhiskers and Mia at the same time lol.
    Classic! Didn't realise it was 'someone'.

  6. #475
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,666
    Thanks
    1,426
    Thanked
    1,432
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wyatt is really starting to annoy me too. He's gone from being the mother & son duo of a small jewelry business, to Mr Hot Shot negotiating with foreign investors?! Pppuuuullleeaassseee.

  7. #476
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,704
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked
    3,218
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    Wyatt is really starting to annoy me too. He's gone from being the mother & son duo of a small jewelry business, to Mr Hot Shot negotiating with foreign investors?! Pppuuuullleeaassseee.
    I know right...

  8. #477
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,666
    Thanks
    1,426
    Thanked
    1,432
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Katie is being a biatch and not putting her sons best interests first. Even though she thinks she is.

    I know all too well the awful feeling of having your children around a s.kank you don't approve of. But she needs to suck it up and allow her son to spend proper time with his dad.

    Yes I'm well it's just a tv show, thanks in advance! Ha ha

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pesca77 For This Useful Post:

    BettyW  (09-01-2014),lilypily  (09-01-2014)

  10. #478
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    52
    Reviews
    0
    But it is weird that Will's auntie is also going to be his stepmum.

    I agree about Wyatt, blurgh....

  11. #479
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,517
    Thanks
    3,211
    Thanked
    6,536
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not weird for bold!

    Brooke over the years has married Ridge Forrester, had two children by Eric Forrester (Ridges father), married and had a child by Nick Moroni (Her daughter Bridget’s husband and Ridges half brother ) and she also had a kid with Ridge. Her children are brother, sister, cousins, aunts and uncles at the same time.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

    BettyW  (09-01-2014)

  13. #480
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Not weird for bold!

    Brooke over the years has married Ridge Forrester, had two children by Eric Forrester (Ridges father), married and had a child by Nick Moroni (Her daughter Bridget’s husband and Ridges half brother ) and she also had a kid with Ridge. Her children are brother, sister, cousins, aunts and uncles at the same time.
    Don't forget hope is Deacons child Bridget's other husband.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bold and the beautiful
    By SAgirl in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 26-07-2013, 18:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Leading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an integrative approach all health professionals and offer diagnostic testing and natural treatment options suitable for the whole family.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!