Closed Thread
Page 48 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    As if ratwhiskers wasn't enough of a douche already, he goes and wears a hands free earpiece...
    It was freaking hilarious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    Is he meant to be reallllly cheesy or is he a terrible actor
    I don't know, he seems horribly miscast. Was watching with my DH a few weeks back and complaining about how much of a weenie ratwhiskers is -- he was on the Forester jet talking to the pilot -- and DH was like "that guy would make a better choice" about the actor playing the pilot... I just don't understand why they couldn't have cast someone better. (And by better I mean hotter!)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    I don't know, he seems horribly miscast. Was watching with my DH a few weeks back and complaining about how much of a weenie ratwhiskers is -- he was on the Forester jet talking to the pilot -- and DH was like "that guy would make a better choice" about the actor playing the pilot... I just don't understand why they couldn't have cast someone better. (And by better I mean hotter!)
    The pilot is jake from the Bachelor if you watched his season he's very good looking bring him on the show more. They must have a new casting crew since they hired ratwhiskers and Mia at the same time lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    The pilot is jake from the Bachelor if you watched his season he's very good looking bring him on the show more. They must have a new casting crew since they hired ratwhiskers and Mia at the same time lol.
    Classic! Didn't realise it was 'someone'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wyatt is really starting to annoy me too. He's gone from being the mother & son duo of a small jewelry business, to Mr Hot Shot negotiating with foreign investors?! Pppuuuullleeaassseee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    Wyatt is really starting to annoy me too. He's gone from being the mother & son duo of a small jewelry business, to Mr Hot Shot negotiating with foreign investors?! Pppuuuullleeaassseee.
    I know right...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katie is being a biatch and not putting her sons best interests first. Even though she thinks she is.

I know all too well the awful feeling of having your children around a s.kank you don't approve of. But she needs to suck it up and allow her son to spend proper time with his dad.

Yes I'm well it's just a tv show, thanks in advance! Ha ha

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pesca77 For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (09-01-2014),lilypily  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    But it is weird that Will's auntie is also going to be his stepmum.

I agree about Wyatt, blurgh....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not weird for bold!

Brooke over the years has married Ridge Forrester, had two children by Eric Forrester (Ridges father), married and had a child by Nick Moroni (Her daughter Bridget’s husband and Ridges half brother ) and she also had a kid with Ridge. Her children are brother, sister, cousins, aunts and uncles at the same time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Not weird for bold!

Brooke over the years has married Ridge Forrester, had two children by Eric Forrester (Ridges father), married and had a child by Nick Moroni (Her daughter Bridget’s husband and Ridges half brother ) and she also had a kid with Ridge. Her children are brother, sister, cousins, aunts and uncles at the same time.
    Don't forget hope is Deacons child Bridget's other husband.