Closed Thread
Page 21 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Can anyone tell me what happened today? I missed it I will also miss tomorrows 9am repeat
    Yes I missed it to anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is for Tuesday, October 1.

Katie makes changes to Bill's office at Spencer. Karen says she did the right thing. Katie's ready to get to work and make herself proud. Liam appears. "You fired my dad?" Justin and Alison join him. Liam accuses Katie of tearing Will's family apart and says she will regret this, if she doesn't already. Liam argues about what's best for Spencer Publications. Katie informs Liam this is how it's going to be. He and the others exit. Katie and Karen discuss the situation. Katie isn't having second thoughts. Danielle arrives. She gets up to speed and they all gush over the future of the company. Karen has to go back to New York for a time and wishes Katie luck. Katie feels stronger and more empowered than she has in a long time.

In Rick's office, Maya presses up against him and purrs that he's so bad. She should already be at the studio. They are kissing when Hope enters. Maya kisses Rick some more. Later, Hope and Rick discuss Maya's love scenes with Carter. She reminds him they are playing characters. Rick is going to try and not let it become an issue between them.

Liam arrives at Forrester and finds Hope in her office. She asks if he got answers in Paris. Liam says the doctor was right - they were answers only Steffy could give him. Hope asks, "And?" Liam says, "I'm home. With you."

At the studio, Caroline singsongs, "Carter's sleeping with Maya!" Carter observes that it's supposed to be a closed set for their love scene. Caroline rushes over and whispers to Rafael that she thinks Rick will be hers again soon. Maya arrives. Caroline teases her about the upcoming love scene. Rafael tells Caroline the scene is very hot. She's certain that Rick will soon be hers again. Taping begins. Carter and Maya are making out half-dressed when Rafael yells, "Cut!" Caroline has texted him tips to ignite things. Later, they pause in the middle of a steamy scene. Carter tells Maya the fire department should be on stand-by. Rafael calls for action and Caroline watches as they seem to connect for real. While running lines, Maya notices Carter gazing intensely at her. He admits he was totally into the fantasy and is into her. He kisses her and says no one has to know.

Caroline finds Rick in his office and reports that Maya and Carter were scorching up the screen at the set.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jl81 For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (02-10-2013),SAgirl  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thank you so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn Carters hot, if i was maya, i wouldnt tell anyone, lols

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lisa6111 For This Useful Post:

Pesca77  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa6111 View Post
    Damn Carters hot, if i was maya, i wouldnt tell anyone, lols

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    If I were maya I would just ditch Rick. Haha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

lisa6111  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    If I were maya I would just ditch Rick. Haha
    Me too there's no comparison!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Katness For This Useful Post:

lisa6111  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This new guy Wyatt is already annoying. Who says those corny things these days?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    He's not exactly manly is he?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Carter's ugly, Wyatt's ugly, ricks ugly, Liam's about a 6.5/10. I don't know if any of the B&B dudes do it for me.
    - totally realise everyone has different tastes ... When I was 14 all my friends thought my first boyfriend looked like a chipmunk.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (04-10-2013)