+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC Bertie it will happen I have a positive feeling. I have had little cramping and eating weird things can't get enough of eating oranges and kiwi fruits DH things its weird as I don't eat a lot of fruit. Been feeling a bit nauseas after I eat sometimes mainly at my night meals. My cat must know something is happening alls he wants to do is lay on my belly (he did this to one of my friends when she was just pregnant) but trying not to read to much into it. Feeling positive and really have no feeling to want to do a HPT.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leash6 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leash, that sounds very positive! Fancy your cat being like that. They say animals can sense all these things. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leash... yes, they say animals are able to sense things that us humans can't. I feel excited for you. I can't do a HPT as I've been injecting Pregnyl, which ensures that AF stays away, as in my previous two transfers she came early, and I think that may have mucked things up. The Pregnyl then stays in one's body for a week or so, and would come up on a HPT as positive, even if it's not a pregnancy. When is your preg BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do my BT this coming Friday MCG Bertie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Leash6 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-07-2013)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fingers crossed MGC, leash and bed lover! For what it's worth I have had zero symptoms this round, no cramping nothing other than a bit of puffiness in the breasts and a bit moody. Oh and my acupuncture hurt for the first time! Just hoping Wednesdays bt gives us the confirmation all is good :-)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (28-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leash... BT on Friday is the same for me too!! Yes, there seem to be a few of us here on Friday - fingers crossed for us all :-)) Did you have a 3dt or a 5dt? And just 1 or more transfer?

Veritas... yes, you're just a couple of days ahead of us. Yes, I have had some cramps, but not really down near where I think they should be - rather in ovaries (I think that's the pessares), stomach (eating too much food) and hips (lack of exercise)!! Good luck for Wed. I'll be eagerly awaiting how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post

Oddity Acres... wow, you are certainly having an adventure in India. Not the usual thing most people travel to India for :-)) Good luck for some really nice embies. Are you transferring 1 or 2?

Its more popular here than you may think!!

We transferred 3 rather spunky embies today. Im in bed and being the Princess.lol

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oddity Acres For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (29-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so here is the lowdown.

Out of 11 eggs we had 8 fertilise. There were Three 8 cell Embies all looking rather spectacular ( my Drs words) there were two 6 cell embies a 5 and a 4. The Dr said her Embryologist is leaving the 5 and 6 cell to keep growing until day 5.. but really doesn't think they will be suitable for freezing. However they will revisit that on Tuesday and call us.

Our Dr asked us if we wanted 2 or 3 to be implanted and we decided on 3. It is our only shot at this, so we said all or nothing. She agreed it would heighten our chances somewhat.

My med list looks like I have broken on to a pharmacy. Im on Progynova tabs 3 times a day, Progesterone vag pessaries 2 times a day, a progesterone intramuscular injection 1 time a day( nurse comes to give it to me and he is brutal as feck), Ecosprin slow release asprin 1 a day, Clexane injection 1 time a day and Dexamethasone once a day.

I swear I rattle.

Given this is my first time on the IVF round-about .... How does all that weigh up?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oddity Acres For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (29-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddity Acres View Post
    Ok so here is the lowdown.

Out of 11 eggs we had 8 fertilise. There were Three 8 cell Embies all looking rather spectacular ( my Drs words) there were two 6 cell embies a 5 and a 4. The Dr said her Embryologist is leaving the 5 and 6 cell to keep growing until day 5.. but really doesn't think they will be suitable for freezing. However they will revisit that on Tuesday and call us.

Our Dr asked us if we wanted 2 or 3 to be implanted and we decided on 3. It is our only shot at this, so we said all or nothing. She agreed it would heighten our chances somewhat.

My med list looks like I have broken on to a pharmacy. Im on Progynova tabs 3 times a day, Progesterone vag pessaries 2 times a day, a progesterone intramuscular injection 1 time a day( nurse comes to give it to me and he is brutal as feck), Ecosprin slow release asprin 1 a day, Clexane injection 1 time a day and Dexamethasone once a day.

I swear I rattle.

Given this is my first time on the IVF round-about .... How does all that weigh up?
    All sounds great Oddity Acres! Congrats on getting 8 fertilised.

All these meds can get a bit much hey! but if they work, then its all worth it.
    Only ones I am on is the Progynova but I take 2 tabs 3 times a day, and the Progesterone pessaries - again 2 of them 3 times a day - yuk.

Good luck with the 3 when they get implanted.

AFM, I did my transfer today (FET - 3dt). Got to 7 cells just before they transferred. Was 6 when she first showed me the dish and asked me to confirm that was my name etc, and then 2 minutes later when the transfer was about to happen she said it was now 7 and developing really well. Dont know what grade etc - they don't tell me any of that.

My final BT is on 9th August!
    So here we go for my second TWW. Fingers crossed for us all.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Lots happening on this thread.

Congrats to Oddity on being PUPO.

And good luck for those BT that are coming up this week

Hope to see lots of BFP here .

I saw my FS today to discuss my recent miss carriage. More progestrone support next cycle and again stimm on menapour 300 units. Hope this is lucky cycle number 9 !!!! I swear ill just about jump off a bridge if I have to 10 cycles . But I'll worry bout that later.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-07-2013)