+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default June/July 2013 IVF/ICSI Cycle Buddies # 3

I'm so sorry Loolu, how upsetting That is really sad. Sending love and strength and wishes that your next cycle is your lucky one.

Sareeb and Frances - sorry to hear about your cycles

Mumsical - fingers crossed for a successful natural cycle!

JB2011- thinking of you. It's never easy waiting with uncertainty after the good news of two lines.

to everyone.
    It sounds like most of us are due some better luck next cycle x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    I know I've been AWOL since our last failed cycle but just wanted some advice from you all lovely ladies....

A line is a line right??

Attachment 39837

Hope all are doing well no matter what stage you are at. Big hugs and look after yourselves :-)
    Hi veritas.. im really hoping this is a bfp for you!

Just wondering if ur on pregnyl tho? I had a similar line in 3 hpts last time & was so convinced it was my bfp but I didnt know pregnyl could give the same effect... I dont want to sound unsupportive or anything.. I just remember my heartbreak was so much worse than if I hadnt convinced myself...

GOOD luck to you! When is ur BT??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh samlow I totally hear you, I am a full of self doubt prepare for the worst kinda person.

Natural fet cycle for us, only on clexane and progesterone pessaries. Absolute shock that that appeared before my eyes. We have BT on wed 31st, only 5dp5dt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    AFM... just going crazy during the 2WW. Yesterday and today, I should be at the stage where implantation is happening, but TMI, I keep checking my toilet paper, and there's not a drop of blood to be seen. I've had only one tiny, 1 second, cramp in my uterus 2 days ago and I really thought I should get more. I don't feel sick and I don't have that "metallic" taste in mouth that others have mentioned before. It doesn't make me hopeful, though DH is lovely and says I shouldn't think about it so much!! Easy said :-)) One week to go til BT.
    Im right there with you Bertie, trying not to symptom spot! Although Im on progesterone pessaries so my symptoms can all be blamed on that! I dont have the metallic taste but I did feel nausea this morning. Had a few cramps but its too early for implantation for me!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope... thanks for that. I think the 2WW craziness has been the worst for me this time, probably because it's the closest we've ever been. I've now planned in things every day between now and next Friday, in the hope of keeping occupied!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies and subbing to new thread.

so much to catch up on already.

have a great weekend hope time flys to those on their TWW.

And good luck everyone on your cycles

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I find for the first half of the tww I'm all positive and upbeat, then hit the hump and I hate the world. Such an anxious time.

Mgc I thought way too early to test too, so was in utter shock when that line came up! They did put back a as grade that was reforming its shape before transfer so fingers crossed its a super sticky good grower! Went and bought a confirm just to check and got a super faint line on it. I've never seen a bfp on a hpt through this journey so I am super hopeful this is it for us.

Hope the rest of the tww travels quickly for you guys without too much torture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that went quick, new thread already!

I'm currently 8dp3dt and definitely feeling symptoms/side effects. The Ovidrel shots are HCG so it's tricking my body into thinking it's pregnant! I'm tired, bloated, sore boobs, headache, peeing constantly and thirsty all the time...

Over the past couple of days I've started feeling queasy in the afternoons and into the evening. This morning I was crazy hungry when I woke up, have had a little bit to eat and now feel awful - I actually want to chuck just to get some relief! I was even off my coffee this morning which never happens. I'm still feeling kinda hungry...but the thought of food at the moment isn't good.

I'm still tracking my bbt and it's been steadily rising after having a dip 4 days after transfer. It doesn't seem to have any effect when I have a shot of the HCG - the pattern for this cycle is still the same as it would be in a non medicated cycle, except for the steady rise of the past few days.

i'm hopeful but trying hard to keep a level head!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, Day 3 on Gonal and its doing my head in.

Hope you all are well

Thanks
    Reviews
    These threads certainly move quickly! Think I might have to move on to whatever month ill be stimming in. 1.5hrs til our apt!

Arlais those certainly sound like some pregnancy symptoms! But it's so hard to differentiate between side affects of the drugs & true symptoms isn't it? Fingers crossed for u! Xx