+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Family time with both parents studying and working...possible???

Hey there! I'm just looking for any advice from others who are or have been in a similar position.

I'm about to start an Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy, which I'll be doing part-time via distance over the next 6 years. DP is also about to start study, he's doing a Bachelor in Management, also part time via distance over 6 years. He works Wednesday and Thursdays, and on the weekend once a fortnight. This is due to change though as he's been considered for a full time contract, which he doesn't want to turn down as they are discussing training him for management of that department. So very soon he may well be juggling full time work plus part time uni.

I'm excited that we are both taking steps forward to improve our lives and careers, however I'm also starting to get a bit scared - how are we going to manage all of this workload and STILL have family time and quality time as a couple?

Has anyone else been in a similar position? How did you make it work for you and your family?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Last edited by ~ElectricPink~; 25-08-2013 at 19:21.

Similar Threads

1. 2012 Studying Parents
    By Littlemissmetal in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 21:16
  2. Studying & Adding to your family - possible?
    By Steelart in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 21:42