+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking to join/start playgroup in Niddrie area

I'm new to the area and looking to make some friends and join a playgroup in my area. I'm 26 and my daughter is six months old.

Could anyone recommend a laid back playgroup that has vacancies or if anyone else is interested maybe we could start our own?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Play group

Hi i'm new on this site. My name is Agnes single mum of 2 beautiful kids ages 3 - 4 1/2. And we just move here to revesby heights for more than a year now! I just read your message and i am looking for a play group where to join and meet new friends mums with young kids. Did you find any play group where to join? Thanks would love to hear from you soon.tc
    Last edited by Allirei; 29-07-2013 at 16:55.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 21-08-2013, 23:32
  2. Looking to join Playgroup/Make friends in Maroochy/Kawana area :)
    By Mrs Reball in forum Toddlers (1 year olds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-01-2013, 12:11
  3. Playgroup for midland area
    By Ashacc in forum Eastern Suburbs & Hills
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 11:33

Posting Permissions