Closed Thread
Page 8 of 98 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 974
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,806
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked
    9,720
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Yes i used the one from the forum too. And used bakers flour.

    Experts would using the 'best bread rolls ever' recipe and just adding cheese and bacon before bacon be fine?


    Braiiiiins
    I don't see why not?

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,358
    Thanks
    721
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Made cherry ripe slice again today. I've been doing a cherry ripe and a peppermint slice at the weekend, they last us a fortnight of sweet treats.
    Now I have quirky jo's spicy BBQ chicken cooking. Dh is grumbling that it will be gross because the marinade smells strong.

    Fussy bugger. i cant win! may try bread rolls tonight.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't read thru the entire thread, but is the cherry ripe slice something you make or is the recipe in here?!? Would love the recipe!

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ricotta Pancakes from the toddler book unbelievable I am never going to lose the last 5kg owning this thermomix yummmmmmmm

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,358
    Thanks
    721
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Lover View Post
    I haven't read thru the entire thread, but is the cherry ripe slice something you make or is the recipe in here?!? Would love the recipe!
    1 packet Marie or milk arrowroot biscuits
    3 cherry ripe bars broken in 3rds
    mill in tmx for 10 seconds speed 10
    add 1 tin sweetened condensed milk. Mix speed 5 for 10 seconds (sound changes when mixed.
    Scrape out and press into baking paper lined tray. ( wet spoon in hot water if it gets sticky.
    Wash tmx.
    chop and melt 200g chocolate and 1 tbsp ghee or butter 50 degrees speed 3 3 minutes. Pour/spread over slice. Refrigerate 1 hour. Remove from tray and slice.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybabycakes For This Useful Post:

    Bunny Lover  (27-07-2013),Lou77  (28-07-2013)

  7. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,358
    Thanks
    721
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Ricotta Pancakes from the toddler book unbelievable I am never going to lose the last 5kg owning this thermomix yummmmmmmm

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Can you post the recipe?

  8. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybabycakes View Post
    Can you post the recipe?
    Sure thing ill type it up shortly

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybabycakes View Post
    Can you post the recipe?
    Ok this is easy.

    250 g ricotta
    1 tablespoon sugar
    1 egg
    250 g milk
    150 g SF Flour

    Of course maple syrup and extra ricotta to serve.

    Place all ingredients in bowl and mix 10 sec speed 4

    Thats it!!!! So awesome.

    It also says suitable for freezing

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,358
    Thanks
    721
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Ok this is easy.

    250 g ricotta
    1 tablespoon sugar
    1 egg
    250 g milk
    150 g SF Flour

    Of course maple syrup and extra ricotta to serve.

    Place all ingredients in bowl and mix 10 sec speed 4

    Thats it!!!! So awesome.

    It also says suitable for freezing

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    sounds amazing! Ducking to supermarket to get ricotta!

  11. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,025
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked
    157
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybabycakes View Post
    Made cherry ripe slice again today. I've been doing a cherry ripe and a peppermint slice at the weekend, they last us a fortnight of sweet treats.
    Now I have quirky jo's spicy BBQ chicken cooking. Dh is grumbling that it will be gross because the marinade smells strong.

    Fussy bugger. i cant win! may try bread rolls tonight.
    Omg that's one of my fav dinners! I have to make it super mild so the kids can eat it but then me and DH cover ours with Chilli coz we are Chilli freaks!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Thermomix Lovers Unite
    By Guest1234 in forum Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
    Replies: 918
    Last Post: 25-07-2013, 09:50
  2. For all the chocolate lovers...
    By SoThisIsLove in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 15-05-2013, 17:31
  3. Wine lovers unite!
    By babyla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 21:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
TriBalance Health + Wellness
Brisbane Pregnancy Yoga Classes TriBalance Health + Wellness
Classes are taught by our qualified pregnancy yoga teacher, trained to safely teach yoga to pregnant women. $22 per class (*health fund rebates apply) or purchase a 5 class pass for $100. Classes are run on Saturdays at 1pm - 2:15pm.
SAVE when purchasing 5 classes!
featured supporter
Hills Swimming Kenthurst
Located in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent Classes, Preschool Classes, School Age and Squad Training. Our classes are small, our service personal and our quality of the highest.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!