Closed Thread
Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's just the plain Tomato Pasta Sauce. It still tasted delicious but was just really bright. The only thing I didn't add was the fresh basil because I didn't have any, but I couldn't imagine that changing the colour!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just made the buttermilk scones from RC. realized I had no jam so whipped up some strawberry jam. Yum!!! How could you not love your thermie ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @harvs was it you that makes a tomato paste with extra veg? Or am I making that up?? Was thinking of making pizza scrolls later in the week and thought it'd be a good way to get a little hidden veg hit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bechamel sauce done, bolognese with heaps of veggies going now - we are on our way to having lasagna tonight!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyChubbles For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have used my thermie like a crazy woman today

I have made magic bean muffins, zucchini slice with extra veg and cheesymite scrolls.

Also will use it to help make the sauce for tonight's chicken parmigiana.

Been using it heaps to get extra veg into everything were eating. Made chilli con carne on baked potatoes last night with loads of veg hidden. We've been sick so trying to give us as much extra boost as possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    I have used my thermie like a crazy woman today

I have made magic bean muffins, zucchini slice with extra veg and cheesymite scrolls.

Also will use it to help make the sauce for tonight's chicken parmigiana.

Been using it heaps to get extra veg into everything were eating. Made chilli con carne on baked potatoes last night with loads of veg hidden. We've been sick so trying to give us as much extra boost as possible
    Wow such a productive day! I've been so slack on the baking front. Let's blame morning sickness for me having no appetite or desire to cook. I have to say, using the thermie has been a life saver - not actually having to handle meat etc and still getting the family fed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    I just made the buttermilk scones from RC. realized I had no jam so whipped up some strawberry jam. Yum!!! How could you not love your thermie ?

Thanks tamtam now I want scones and jam 😳 okay well lucky it only takes 5 minutes yummmmm

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

mordygordy  (07-09-2014),Tamtam  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah my morning sickness stopped me from ages, I was so slack! Just getting my mojo back, plus trying to save some money so bake at home is cheaper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Thanks tamtam now I want scones and jam 😳 okay well lucky it only takes 5 minutes yummmmm
    Haha. They were pretty good. I only realized after I made scones that I had no jam. So I threw in some strawberries and sugar and lemon juice. ..45 minutes later I had afternoon tea!!!

Just made bechamel sauce for cauliflower cheese. . and going to make a creamy mushroom garlic gravy to go with my roast beef tonight.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (19-06-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    @harvs was it you that makes a tomato paste with extra veg? Or am I making that up?? Was thinking of making pizza scrolls later in the week and thought it'd be a good way to get a little hidden veg hit
    Yeah I do! There's one called perfect pizza sauce on the recipe community, or there's a sugar free tomato paste on there as well. Or there's one in the EDC, just the tomato pasta sauce. I usually add zucchini, celery, carrot and spinach.