Closed Thread
Page 22 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I didn't even get one thermoserver as my replacement consultant didn't contact me for a demo, in fact I don't even know who she is so I never received this $2k worth of after sale 'support'.

does anyone know if there is an equivalent or similar bowl you can purchase? No-name brand that does a similarly good job at keeping food hot?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I didn't even get one thermoserver as my replacement consultant didn't contact me for a demo, in fact I don't even know who she is so I never received this $2k worth of after sale 'support'.

does anyone know if there is an equivalent or similar bowl you can purchase? No-name brand that does a similarly good job at keeping food hot?
    Not sure of the name but if you type thermoserver into ebay, similar dishes come up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Not sure of the name but if you type thermoserver into ebay, similar dishes come up
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post

This happened to my friend and when I bought my thermie my consultant offered her support etc. she ended having another demo through my consultant and getting the thermoserver that way. It sucks that you spend $2000 on a machine with the promise of support and to have your consultant just quit is crap. They should at least provide a replacement

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummtime101 View Post
    This happened to my friend and when I bought my thermie my consultant offered her support etc. she ended having another demo through my consultant and getting the thermoserver that way. It sucks that you spend $2000 on a machine with the promise of support and to have your consultant just quit is crap. They should at least provide a replacement
    I was so disappointed because I really liked my original consultant! A lot! She was going away not long after I bought it so understandably put me onto a local consultant but I just never heard a peep. Apparently she has the server, too lol. So basically internet and friends with tmxs are my support haha. And quirky jo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    I actually enjoyed these!
    So goooood. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Made pizza scrolls with hidden veg! When I made them last week ds ate 2 out of the oven nearly so these with hidden veg may be the new "cheat" dinner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wooo dd finally ate:thumbup:
    Broccoli nuggets I love you. Now for Thai Basil Chicken and Rice see how we go

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So the nuggets clearly don't taste overpowering like broccoli!? I wanted to try them for DS1 but wasn't sure if they'd be worth it.

He's currently going through a 'can't like it' phase. Oh, except for his berry toothpaste...'hmm, I like it mumma'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Lover View Post
    Can I ask.. Have you used your set yet? I have no idea what to use it for!
    The only thing I have used from it is the peeler. That's great - really easy to use - but who knows what else is in there as I haven't really looked. Not sure if I'd buy it again given the chance.