Closed Thread
Page 20 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybabycakes View Post
    I got a thermoserver and a solingen knife set. Not too bad, would have preferred 2nd bowl deal, but we waited 6 weeks for the interest free offer to finish and got impatient.
    I got this too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've had mine for nearly a year now and the promo at the time was a cookbook (my way of cooking). Not that flash really! I got my thermoserver free by having a demo and someone buying a thermy and also got the full steam agead cookbook free too. I have bought my thermomat and the Indian cookbook and am thinking of buying the meat on the menu cookbook too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    Babybabycakes - not sure whether to love or hate you for that slice recipe!! Made the peppermint version, devine.

My first batch of chocolate was a disaster though, it went all crumbly like. So I did the second batch the old fashioned way (microwave). What did I do wrong? I followed the recipe - speed 3, 50 degrees...
    I think that can happen if there is any moisture in the bowl. Dry bowl with metal utensil is the best for melting chocolate. I did that once recently too. What a waste of good chocolate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    That's very helpful, thank-you. I suspect I perhaps didn't dry it well enough!
    Sorry I didn't read ahead.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CookingMonster For This Useful Post:

Pesca77  (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    What bonus did you all get with your purchase ? I got a second thermo server which is sold on eBay lol
    I got 2 cookbooks - travelling with Thermomix and best of Thermomix (or something like that). I don't like either of the books. They are pretty daggy ones. I did get the utensil set at half price for having a demo. I have also bought the gluten free and Indian cookbooks so far.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I got the second thermo saver (server?)

And then i bought the feative cookbook and devil of a cookbook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    What bonus did you all get with your purchase ? I got a second thermo server which is sold on eBay lol
    I got the utensil set, then got the thermoserver for hosting a demo and was able to get the 2nd thermoserver for $40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I made a pull apart this morning.. Garlic herb, cheese and bacon and I can't upload a photo. It doesn't look right!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ended up getting the two extra cookbooks as someone else mentioned.. Travelling with the Thermomix and best of our recipe communities. Plus a thermosaver and a utensil set (which I haven't used yet).. Don't ask me how I got all of that.. Someone purchased at my party .. I think I purchased in may and had the demo in June..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought my thermy second hand off a consultant and she threw in a thermoserver and 5 cookbooks, the edc, vegetarian, Indian, Asian and gluten free. I was stoked Also had it 2 years now and no issues at all.