+ Reply to Thread

Default UQ Student Midwife, to support pregnant women in Brisbane!!

To the ladies of Brisbane!
    My name is Sophie Clarke and I am a student midwife at the University of Queensland. Part of my course requires me participating in a Continuity of Care Model. This program aims at providing knowledge and support to women throughout their journey into motherhood by attending antenatal appointments, your delivery and postnatal visits.
    The Midwifery Continuity of Care Program provides a learning experience for students, along with an ongoing support service to the women of Brisbane. Student midwifery care forms trusting and understanding relationships from early pregnancy until after the birth of your baby. Student midwives act as an additional support person, advocating for you and your family.
    I would be very pleased if you were interested in allowing me to join you on your journey. I can help provide care to all women planning to deliver at both the Wesley Hospital and the Brisbane Royal Women’s Hospital. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like additional information on the Continuity of Care Program, or were interested in participating. Kindest Regards,
    Sophie Clark
    Contact Me
    Phone: 0413 102 329 or 07 3371 2705
    Email: sophie.clarke2@uqconnect.edu.au

Default curly2

bumping up

Similar Threads

1. ACU Student Midwife, to support pregnant women in Melbourne!
    By Megankj19 in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 26-09-2014, 05:32
  2. Passionate Student Midwife looking to support pregnant women in Brisbane!
    By larissa midwifery student in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-06-2013, 23:28
  3. WANT EXTRA SUPPORT? Student Midwife in Ipswich Looking for Pregnant Women!
    By Mahalia in forum Seeking a Midwife or Doula?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 16:33