+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Perth Student Midwife Seeking Pregnant Women :)

Hi,
    My name is Kaitlyn, I am in my third and final semester of midwifery at Notre Dame University Perth, WA. As part of my course I have to follow 20 womens pregnancies. I need to attend a minimum of two antenatal visits with you, be present at the birth and follow up postnatally. Having a midwifery student is an excellent way of having some extra support throughout the journey
    Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. I hope to hear from you soon!
    From Kaitlyn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kaitlyn, I was just looking through bub hub and have come across your post. I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with my second baby (Mikayla is 19 months old) I am having this baby at Swan Districts hospital with my edd 20th October, let me know if I can help with your final studies. Pm on here or email melissadevereux@iinet.net.au

Kez277 is offline Eldest moving out :( newest on the way :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kaitlyn im currently 12 weeks and looking for a student midwife to join me in my journey Please email me at kez277@live.com.au if you can help or if you know someone else that can help

Similar Threads

1. Student Midwife Seeking Women in Perth
    By becfoley in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 16:43
  2. Student midwife in Perth seeking women to care for
    By studentmidwifeperth in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 10:17
  3. Student Midwife in Perth seeking women to care for!
    By studentmidwifeperth in forum Seeking a Midwife or Doula?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 13:26