+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ahh this situation sucks.

A friends hubby has done this kinda stuff to me and has said and done some very inappropriate things. I didn't say anything to her as she had MAJOR trust issues so I just couldn't say anything. I kinda figured he was going through some sort of mid life crisis and would come to his senses.

Turns out he has recently cheated on her with a number of different (and questionable) girls and I think she is gonna take him back.

Some people just wanna stick their head in the sand and blame everyone else for their problems so in your case I would just give her a little time and space.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I guarantee you that no matter what story he's told her, she would have a little voice in her head wondering if she can trust him. It's a matter of how long she can silence that voice for, and either way the truth always comes out in the end. He sounds like a scumbag. I'm so sorry this has happened - I guess all you can do is support her if she comes back to you, and sleep at night secure in your truth.

I understand why you didn't tell her. It's just you're an easy target for her hurt and anger at the moment as the stakes of cutting him out of her life are much higher. What a prat!

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I do think if I was faced with this situation I would tell the friend. If my dh came onto my friend I would initially be upset with my friend for not telling me especially if she had proof but ultimately would not blame her in any way.