+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Has anyone acquired a (car) loan through 'get approved finance'?

And how was your experience with them?

I have loan approval through them but am unsure about it as they switched my broker overnight to a new person claiming the first broker 'no longer worked there', then the second broker was indisposed for an entire week so I couldn't contact her.

I rang and spoke to another person who said all was fine I'm approved I just need to find a car. That my broker had been 'sick in hospital' and I could call the office if I found a car. I got an email from my broker this morning saying she apologised but she had been out of the office and interstate! What?

I am confused and a bit worried. I don't want to o through the whole process again elsewhere as I'm a contract worker and may find it difficult to get a loan for that reason.

Has anyone else had dealings with this org and what was your experience like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Strange that - yet another person just called me wanting to clarify some details and basically just started the whole application process again!! Wtf! I have put o much time and energy into looking for cars and will likely now have wasted my time. I told them not to bother I'll go elsewhere.

Don't get a loan through these people!! Very dodgy indeed!!

what a nightmare.