+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Arlais!!! Yay!!!

So my timeline. Bloods in about 3 weeks where I'll be tested for everything... I had some just a couple of months ago to check things out while TTC so she suggested to wait... I'll be having my first scan at about that time too. Then a week later my first OB appointment... So by the I'll be 8 weeks (or very close to)...

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Hi Arlais!!! Yay!!!

So my timeline. Bloods in about 3 weeks where I'll be tested for everything... I had some just a couple of months ago to check things out while TTC so she suggested to wait... I'll be having my first scan at about that time too. Then a week later my first OB appointment... So by the I'll be 8 weeks (or very close to)...

Fancy seeing you here lol

That doesn't seem much different from mine then. To be honest I'm looking forward to just getting on with having a normal pregnancy and stop feeling like a "special case".

I've found there's so much debate over whether to go public or private. Personally knowing I'll have the same person throughout rather than a random midwife for each checkup eases my mind, but there's certainly good arguments for both sides.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard people report back good stories about public... But we're going private again... With our background of losing Skye I wouldn't change our OB or options!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sis has had all 4 of hers public with not much complaint, but given all we've gone through to get this one on board I'm feeling slightly more precious about things!

I really hope that you get a chance to relax and enjoy this pregnancy, but I know that must be hard when it brings up all the memories of Skye xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    My sis has had all 4 of hers public with not much complaint, but given all we've gone through to get this one on board I'm feeling slightly more precious about things!

I really hope that you get a chance to relax and enjoy this pregnancy, but I know that must be hard when it brings up all the memories of Skye xo

I think in the end it will all come down to personal preference!

It is difficult...I think that's why I haven't really accepted it yet... Well not that I've not accepted it... Not gotten excited yet...

Told my acupuncturist tonight, she asked how I felt, and I straight out told her that I felt nothing yet... And whilst we were talking I wondered if it was going to be hard for us to bond with this baby whilst still in utereo, if you know what I mean...

Sorry to be a downer ladies...I should shut up sometimes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not at all munchkin! We're all here to support each other through this

Besides, stories like Skye's remind me just how precious this whole journey is, and it could maybe even help someone one day get a better outcome.

Babies have a funny way of getting to us, I'm sure you'll both melt the first time you feel him/her kicking away in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Being worried about being able to bond with the new baby I think is a reasonable concern. It is hard to get your hopes set on something so hard again after a loss. Munchkin, if you can't voice your worries on here, then there wouldn't be too many other places left. We are so hesitant to let our families know this time until later - I don't want to have to go back through and call them all. I have let one good friend know, that knows what has happened in the last year, and left it at that. She has been a friend a long time and just like on bubhub, I can tell her anything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining in, I may be here for 9 months (fingers crossed) or only a couple of weeks (chance of ectopic very high) but felt like I needed to be involved and talk to ppl rather than sit around waiting for the news lol. I've sent a friend request too for the fb group got a very unexpected (but welcome) bfp while at the hospital the other day for stomach pain, so am quite early with an edd of 17/4/14. So am playing the waiting game for the next 3 weeks until they do another scan
    m
    congrats on all your bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naw!! You guys! Thanks for being so supportive!!!

And welcome!!! Fx bubba sticks for you, well sticks in the right place!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know about you girls, but I seem to hit about 2pm and start feeling all kinds of crappy! Feeling tired, lower backache and queasy.

Started a few days before my BFP, I'm feeling fine in the mornings (not a morning person generally) just really hungry, then once I have breakfast I'm struggling to eat during the rest of the day because I feel off, but then get hungry again early evening and want to go sleep right after dinner.

During the day I'm finding mentos fruit chews settle my stomach and either end of the day I'm finding I want cheese or meat more than anything else. I thought I was going to have issues giving up coffee, but nothing seems more unappealing at the moment!

Anyone else getting symptoms & "cravings"?