+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks strawberry swing and Tazzy. It's such a surreal time! I keep looking at the photo of the test saying 'pregnant 2-3 weeks', that's as good as pinching myself!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsC86 For This Useful Post:

strawberry swing  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats ladies. Our little group is growing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my first doctors appointment last night. Since I have irregular cycles and my mum had quite a few miscarriages they are sending me for a dating scan. If you go by my LMP I'm already 8 weeks but I think I'm more like 5 weeks. When I spoke to the scanning place to make my appointment they said its best for me to wait until I think I'm 6 weeks that way there is more chance of seeing something and not having to go back again for another one. So booked in for Monday week!

So excited

How's everyone feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I think I may be on the way out & this little bean isn't going to stick

I had some pink spotting yesterday & freaked out & POAS in the middle of the day & got a super faint line. I don't know for certain, went to Dr this morning to get bloods done so they'll be back this afternoon to check hCg. Nothing to compare it to though to check if rising since it'll be my first blood test, but I've almost given up hope already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    Hi ladies,

I had some pink spotting yesterday & freaked out & POAS in the middle of the day & got a super faint line. I don't know for certain, went to Dr this morning to get bloods done so they'll be back this afternoon to check hCg. Nothing to compare it to though to check if rising since it'll be my first blood test, but I've almost given up hope already.
    So sorry to hear that Mama! I hope the blood results turn out to be good! Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Oh I hope everything will be ok! Fx for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no Mama, I hope the bean is sticking and things are all ok in there!!!

Afm, I guess I should join... I think I'm in denial to be honest. This will be my second pregnancy, but the last one we lost our little girl at 26w in November 2012 (for no apparent reason).... Hence me being a little bit in denial!

My EDD is April 6th according to my calculations, but my OB said that next pregnancy we'll only go to 37 weeks... I guess it's safe for bubs to be out in the real world at that gestation and he doesn't want us to lose another bubs!

So that means I'm probably going to deliver in March.... Hope you don't mind me being a part of April though...?

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

10. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

MrsC86  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

O Mama Im sorry this is happening to you It's not fair when this sort of thing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Oh no Mama, I hope the bean is sticking and things are all ok in there!!!

Afm, I guess I should join... I think I'm in denial to be honest. This will be my second pregnancy, but the last one we lost our little girl at 26w in November 2012 (for no apparent reason).... Hence me being a little bit in denial!

My EDD is April 6th according to my calculations, but my OB said that next pregnancy we'll only go to 37 weeks... I guess it's safe for bubs to be out in the real world at that gestation and he doesn't want us to lose another bubs!

So that means I'm probably going to deliver in March.... Hope you don't mind me being a part of April though...?

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Munchkin - of course you can join April, i reckon March would be well underway and might be difficult to feel like you belong. And even if you do deliver in March your still going to be hitting the same milestones at the same time as everyone else. Good luck, and i hope you can find some peace with everything soon. Take it day by day.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HowCrazyCool For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies,

I got my BFP 3 days ago, I was only 3 weeks 5 days and the line appeared instantly. This will be #3 for us. I have a 5 year old DD and a 3 Year old DS. This little bean is due 2 days before my DD's 6th birthday

Look forward to chatting with you all

So terribly sorry to hear about what is happening MammaofPrincessx2