Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    been up vomiting all morning. wedding will be fun this arvo :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAELEEJANE View Post
    I hear you Arlais! I've been vomiting at least once a day for the past 7 weeks- I'm 14.5 and its gotten worse this week However if you haven't been medicated I'd ask why not?!
    Haven't been medicated yet because I'm stubborn and hate not being able to do things myself

I've been saying to myself that lots of women have it much worse than I do, and it's not HG, so I should be able to tough it out. Silly really I guess, but just the way I am about most things!

Wobbler I'm sorry you're having an off day. I hope it clears up in time for the wedding xo

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Managed to keep myself together for ceremony on an empty stomach. We went to mcdonalds inbetween wedding and reception. Had another maxalon was fine all night just come home with the sorest boobs from small strapless bra that was too tight even with an extender and had a bloated and sore tummy. Just washed hair bent over and threw up my dinner :-( stayed down a few hrs atleast clearly me and steak are still bad the sauce was a bit peppery and maybe too much sugar from lemonade. Will enjoy my cake and lollies and cupcake friend made everyone in a few days i think. Time for another zofren so i can lie flat in bed and know im safe

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every time one of you post about vomiting my heart just goes out to you! Its so horrible! I really hope the ms passes for all of us soon!

Arlais, I hate taken medication too but maxolon and zofran have been my savior! Hopefully though the end of your ms is just around the corner!

Having a lazy morning today, DH just brought me brekky in bed. He is so awesome

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeeek I'm so torn at the moment - a band I really want to see is doing a festival on the 13th of April next year, I'm due on the 7th, but of course babies arrive when they want to and I have no idea how long I'll be in hospital for either! I don't want to miss out, but obviously don't have a choice in the matter. Would you buy tickets and hope for the best??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a big concert goer, but if it was me, I'd not bother buying... It's likely that if you are home from hospital, you won't want to leave your bub that early anyways...

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

8. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Just wanted to join in- sorry for the lateness
    I'm 12w+4 and have my blood tests and NT scan tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed. I had ultrasounds at 5wk (irregular periods so thought I was further along), 7wk+5 which had a heartbeat, 9wk+3 which showed a fat little wriggly baby hippo-looking thing, and am hanging out to see it gain tomorrow with DH (he hasn't seen it since the 7wk blob scan).
    This is my first pregnancy and it seems to be pretty standard. I'm from a large family and my friends have been having kids for 10 years so I know what I'm in for... I think!
    Suddenly gained 2kg this weekend and I'm glad that the NT scan is tomorrow so I can finally start telling people... It's been very hard keeping my mouth shut, and I haven't been that successful at it!
    DH and I are house-hunting atm, to add just a little more pressure. I'm self employed...
    Anyways, hi!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DDC For This Useful Post:

thesmallestmeasure  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome DDC! Good luck with your scan!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome DDC!! Can't wait to hear how your scan goes !

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan was perfect! Bub wriggling around with legs in the air.
    DH got stuck in a meeting so wasn't with me but they're giving me a DVD for him
    Just waiting on blood results now

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DDC For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (08-10-2013)