+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's the same in our house Arlais, dh is definately the clean freak but we mostly share the load. He's gotten better at lettinv a bit of mess go since dd came along - you just can't keep a house as clean with kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rose and wobbler, sorry to hear DP and DH aren't as supportive as they can be at times

Arlais and Jessy that sounds a lot like my DH and I. He hates mess and I'm a bit "it can wait" so he will usually get to it first. We definitely do our equal share though. And if not for DH the house would be a pig sty ATM because I'm useless most days!

Munchkin, good luck on your scan today! Can't wait to hear about it!

Ms is kicking my butt again so having a rest today. I really hope it goes soon. I hate feeling constantly ill.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was feeling a bit off this morning, but just a little queasy now thankfully. I just finished my usual yoghurt for breakfast - but instead of half the tub that I normally have, it was tasting and feeling good so I ate the whole 350g

DH is unable to get out of an important meeting on Wednesday morning, so it looks like I'll be attending the NT scan solo I'm disappointed he can't be there, but unfortunately other things get in the way sometimes. Everything has been going fine so far, but I'm just scared that I'll get bad news and I'll be on my own...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Arlais that really sucks!!! Wish I could help out in some way. I'm sure everything will be fine but I understand your hesitation!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's sweet of you munchkin I'm sure everything will be just fine too, I just get these awful thoughts of having to tell DH there's something wrong over the phone. Just me being paranoid really - I've had no indication that anything might be wrong, my last scan was a few weeks ago, bubs was measuring fine and had a strong healthy heartbeat.

I know it's too early yet to be feeling movement at 12 weeks, but I swear I can feel my uterus moving up and have almost a "humming" sort of feeling there. It's not uncomfortable at all and doesn't feel like a bad thing, just a weird sensation. Anyone else feeling similar things??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    That's sweet of you munchkin I'm sure everything will be just fine too, I just get these awful thoughts of having to tell DH there's something wrong over the phone. Just me being paranoid really - I've had no indication that anything might be wrong, my last scan was a few weeks ago, bubs was measuring fine and had a strong healthy heartbeat.
    I am exactly the same!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    I was feeling a bit off this morning, but just a little queasy now thankfully. I just finished my usual yoghurt for breakfast - but instead of half the tub that I normally have, it was tasting and feeling good so I ate the whole 350g

DH is unable to get out of an important meeting on Wednesday morning, so it looks like I'll be attending the NT scan solo I'm disappointed he can't be there, but unfortunately other things get in the way sometimes. Everything has been going fine so far, but I'm just scared that I'll get bad news and I'll be on my own...
    Wow must be yummy yoghurt! Which one is it?
    That does suck that he can't make your scan but can you ask for a DVD or take a very close relative or friend with you?
    I'm sure all will be just fine with bub!

I'm feeling fluttering sensations too especially when lying on my side! So yep its prob baby letting you know its happy in there
    Last edited by BabyLove79; 23-09-2013 at 16:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLove79 View Post
    Wow must be yummy yoghurt! Which one is it?
    That does suck that he can't make your scan but can you ask for a DVD or take a very close relative or friend with you?
    I'm sure all will be just fine with bub!

I'm feeling fluttering sensations too especially when lying on my side! So yep its prob baby letting you know its happy in there
    The yoghurt is WestNFresh, I buy it from IGA but not sure if it's stocked elsewhere. Passionfruit and Raspberry flavours are my favourites

I'm not sure if they offer you the chance to have a DVD (going to SKG) but I'm going to take a blank disc along just in case. If all else fails I'll at least ask the technician if I can record it on my phone.

Anyone I know that I would ask works full time and I don't want to put them out, so I think I'm just going to have to be a big brave girl and trust that my little blob is okay in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks that hubby can't go Arlais! I hope they do give you a DVD to take home! I'm sure your little bub will be fine, I get the worrying though. And how cool that you and baby love are feeling some flutters! I've heard of people feeling things from around this time. I haven't felt movement but can definitely feel the distinct bump of my uterus now! Very cool!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys due to have my third bubs on 4 april yay

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app