+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Won't be checking up on anything at work tonight though Had my phone sitting on the bathroom vanity while i was in the bathroom and it for no reason fell on floor then bounced straight into the toilet that isn't even close to it it is now sitting in many pieces drying out as DH refused to believe any of my friends that said theirs worked again after drying out in rice, he says that is a Facebook falacy and they are all lying. Have had a massive fight as i hate him taking over my things i never needed any help living alone and did that for 6 yrs before we got together my dad never turned around and fiddled with my stuff if i said it was fine and i wanted to do things my way so annoyed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wobblermummy sorry to crash but the rice does work! My little darling dropped my iPhone in the tub, put it in rice overnight and the next morning it worked as normal. That was 6 months ago and I'm typing from it now! You've got nothing to lose but a packet of rice, tell DH to pull his head in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    its in the rice now but in many pieces, so annoyed, i spent a long time being able to care for myself and now evidently i'm not able to and am stupid. Hmm who finished high school and went to uni yet i'm still the one who isn't smart as i listen to friends grrrr. Hope its ok tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a sucky situation Arlais. What's the relationship with the ex-wife? If it got to her could you ask her not to tell the boys? Fingers crossed it just doesn't get out!

That sucks about your phone wobbler!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not a chance unfortunately, she's rather vindictive and will ***** to our mutual friends as soon as she finds out.

I think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and tell the boys plus the friends that we would like to tell ourselves before anyone else gets a chance. I'm not happy about it but I don't see I have much other choice.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Not a chance unfortunately, she's rather vindictive and will ***** to our mutual friends as soon as she finds out.

I think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and tell the boys plus the friends that we would like to tell ourselves before anyone else gets a chance. I'm not happy about it but I don't see I have much other choice.

I didn't mean to thank you. Sorry.

That is a sucky situation! Wish I had some advice... But as usual, I'm no help at all!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I didn't mean to thank you. Sorry.

That is a sucky situation! Wish I had some advice... But as usual, I'm no help at all!

Just being a sympathetic ear helps munchkin

When do you start on the Clexane?

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frangi View Post
    Hi all,

Congrats on your pregnancies!
    I haven't been on bubhub since my first baby but am glad to be back and am hoping to get to know everyone. I am due mid April, just waiting to see my OB tomorrow! I didn't find out I was pg until last week, I had two negative pg tests and what I thought was my period but a few weeks later I felt faint a couple of times and my boobs were really sore so I tested again and got a positive. Bloods came back that I was approx 7 weeks.
    Can I be added to the FB group if there is one?
    You sure can! If you send a friend request to mummaapril14 at gmail dot com one of the admins will add you from there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Just being a sympathetic ear helps munchkin

When do you start on the Clexane?

Next appointment with OB isn't until 26th of this month so will say yes then. But I think he said not to start it until about 18 weeks maybe...? So still a little while yet I think...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone started buying little things yet?

I know it is still early and we are still in the unknown period, but being on a tight budget i thought i would start and worst case scenario i will give the things to my friend who is 14 weeks