+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseBetweenTheThorns View Post
    Are they the same as zofran? I have never had to have the wafers in pregnancy, i had to have them last year when i was having some health issues. So i am not too sure.
    Keep up with the maxalon. I had to take it religously in my 4th pregnancy. Probably could now too, but am trying not to take it too much.
    yes it is zofren but the generic name not trade name.

welcome to all the new mummies. Have had a bad weekend still throwing up here. Will be seeing what drugs i can get before leaving work tomorrow. Will mention to GP on friday about an actual script.for myself.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies
    I think i'll join. I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks at the end of july and hadn't got my cycle back yet. POAS last monday and got two little lines. So no idea exactly how far i am but my guess is at the end of April. Super nervous and excited. Praying for a sticky one this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Hi ladies, I was just wondering if anyone has gotten any pregnancy books to read yet? Or what you're planning to get? I know there's lots of info available on the internet, but you never know how much of it is bollocks
    I love Up the Duff by Kaz Cooke

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lienkie View Post
    I love Up the Duff by Kaz Cooke
    Agreed! Very funny read!

This time round I'm not reading anything....no time with DS almost 2!

Last time I read Up the Duff by Kaz Cooke early on. Then towards the end I read Birth Skills by Juju Sundin. Definitely recommend that one too! Very empowering!
    Last edited by giggle berry; 03-09-2013 at 08:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Should have joined this a few weeks ago as I have been flying a bit blind.

After 18+ months of trying I had surgery in June to test for endo and it came back very positive. 2 cycles later we were pregnant. So glad that I went through that pain.

I am now 9 weeks+2days, due on 6th April. Thankfully haven't had any ms but have had nausea a lot. Generally it has been fixed by eating, which means that I feel like I've put on a ton weight already.

Have our first appointment with Obs tomorrow, hoping for a scan to make it feel real!

Am also reading Up the Duff and it is hilarious and a good amount of info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Lienkie and AstroLaura! Congrats on your pregnancies!!!

I've been feeling a bit better today, actually keeping down some food and surviving on just the maxolon for now. I've got the other stuff as a back up if i get really sick! Really can't wait for this first tri to be over. It's getting harder to keep it a secret, especially at work! I'm going to have to tell management this week cause I anticipate I'm going to be taking more time off until I feel human again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you are feeling a bit better lilac07.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseBetweenTheThorns For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Congrats on your pregnancies!
    I haven't been on bubhub since my first baby but am glad to be back and am hoping to get to know everyone. I am due mid April, just waiting to see my OB tomorrow! I didn't find out I was pg until last week, I had two negative pg tests and what I thought was my period but a few weeks later I felt faint a couple of times and my boobs were really sore so I tested again and got a positive. Bloods came back that I was approx 7 weeks.
    Can I be added to the FB group if there is one?
    Last edited by Frangi; 03-09-2013 at 20:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Frangi! Congrats on your pregnancy!

How is everyone going? We are all slowly getting to the end of this first trimester, it's going fast and slow at the same time!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

Frangi  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not the best day for me unfortunately.

DH's boss slipped in a meeting and asked him how our scan went, and now he's not sure who knows and who doesn't. Problem is, there are some people at his workplace that have mutual friends with DH's ex-wife.

He's concerned that it's going to get back to his two boys before we are ready to tell them, so he's pushing to tell them we're pregnant but I'm terrified that something is going to happen in these next few weeks (9 weeks now) and we'll have to tell people there's no baby after all.

My issue is that neither of the boys can keep a secret - particularly the oldest (autistic with intellectual disability) will blurt it out to everyone he sees before even saying hello to them! So effectively telling the boys is as good as announcing publicly.

Having this happen has also brought up DH's frustrations about not being able to tell his family about doing IVF. I requested that he didn't say anything to them because one of his sisters is still friends with his ex-wife and doesn't think anything of sharing other people's information (which would trigger the above scenario). He wasn't happy about it, but he did what I asked. My parents and sister knew because we're currently living with my parents, so it was rather unavoidable.

So now he's quite peeved (we've been emailing back and forth) and we're going to a cafe after work to talk about things (better privacy than home at the moment). I have no idea how to resolve this situation, so any words of advice would be greatly appreciated!