+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have been ttc for so long (7.5 yra) with two early mc that I feel like the only way to cope is by expecting the worse.
    At least then I can't get disappointed.
    But then I feel so damn ill and my boobs hurt like hell and I get that little glimmer of hope.
    I hope to get a scan in the next couple of days to help put my mind at ease.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a long road mystic and I really hope this one is sticky for you. I understand not wanting to be too positive about it - it's definitely a case of self preservation. I'm 8w4d today and feel much more relaxed after having a scan and seeing a healthy heartbeat, but still constantly reminding myself that we're not in the "safe" zone yet.

The past few days I've been bloating quite a lot - it's getting harder to hide that something is going on around my tummy area! Before I've just been getting bloated towards the end of the day, but this morning cooking breakfast my stomach was quite rounded and DH said that I looked obviously pregnant. Luckily his two teenage boys were quite oblivious this time, but I'm hoping we can get past the next 4 weeks without people catching on! I have an antiverted uterus, so the top points more towards the front which means I may start showing fairly early.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome mysticme! What a long journey you have been on. Everything crossed for a sticky bub!
    Arlais my DH said something similar to me yesterday! Told me I'm getting a mummy tummy lol.
    I've had a pretty crap 24 hours, haven't actually kept any food down since brekky yesterday and have vomited 4 times in less than 24 hours. Going to ring my OB and find out what to do, feeling so weak! I've even taken maxolon twice in that period but it's not really helping

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you are finding maxalon not working ask for the wafers they are better. But maxalon is supposed to be taken every 8 hours so maybe try more than twice a day?

Sent from my LT15i using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseBetweenTheThorns For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies
    Is anyone experiencing headaches with there pregnancy? I don't normally suffer from headaches but the fast few days I seem to be getting them. It has not been a good weekend for me, my boobs no longer hurt and dont seem as big and the couple of kilos I put on I seem to have lost. I am absolutely beside myself with worry. I have a Dr's appointment on Friday and I am praying that everything is ok.

Mysticme I am crossing my fingers and sending positive baby vibes your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Have replied to a couple of the other threads.

We are expecting a little bundle on the 09/04/14 and looking forward to our 20 week scan. Yes I'm the impatient one

Look forward to getting to know other April Mums & Dads.

Anyone else due on the 09th? Also have a little girl born in May 2011 so be interested to hear from other Mum's on how to introduce this baby to my daughter.

Thanks

Julie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome lovemyfamilyof4! Congrats on your pregnancy!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

lovemyfamilyof4  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    Welcome lovemyfamilyof4! Congrats on your pregnancy!
    Thanks the same for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my OB is away this week and my normal GP doesn't work Mondays, so got into another gp at the same practice. She prescribed me Ondansetron...the wafers she said. Of course though I got home and read the little package where it says 'Do not take if pregnant' it did go onto mention unless under a doctors orders. And I know a lot of women on here have taken it, I just worry about taking anything during pregnancy!
    On the plus side she said I can take more maxolon then I have been so hopefully something works soon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

RoseBetweenTheThorns  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are they the same as zofran? I have never had to have the wafers in pregnancy, i had to have them last year when i was having some health issues. So i am not too sure.
    Keep up with the maxalon. I had to take it religously in my 4th pregnancy. Probably could now too, but am trying not to take it too much.