+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due April 3rd 2014

Hi ladies

Congrats on your pregnancies

I am due April 3rd. I have been having a hard time so far. I have anxiety and its gotten alot worse since I found out I was pregnant. I have just hit 9 weeks and am very anxious to get the next scan as I dont have any symptoms i never did. I did have a scan 2 weeks ago and we saw the little blob and heart beat (144bpm). I also dont have any weight gain yet do any of you?
    Last edited by FTMumma; 29-08-2013 at 10:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMumma View Post
    Hi ladies

Congrats on your pregnancies

I am due April 3rd. I have been having a hard time so far. I have anxiety and its gotten alot worse since I found out I was pregnant. I have just hit 9 weeks and am very anxious to get the next scan as I dont have any symptoms i never did. I did have a scan 2 weeks ago and we saw the little blob and heart beat (144bpm). I also dont have any weight gain yet do any of you?
    I'm 8w1d and I haven't put any weight on yet - which surprises me considering how I seem to be constantly hungry even when feeling sick! Obviously my body must be putting it to good use

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply. I have been eating non stop but yeah no weight gain. It seems by night I have a huge belly but its gone the next morning. I also dont have any another symptoms no sickness or anything which concerns me but hey i guess everyone is different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've put on a kg since find out! Argh! It's kind of slowed down now though thank god!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also getting quite a bloated tummy in the afternoon/evening. I've weighed myself on a few occasions at either end of the day and the bloating adds anywhere from 1kg-2.5kg! It's back down again by morning, but I think it's mostly water retention at the moment.

I did put on about a kilo but lost it again. My morning sickness has settled into a routine so I know now I'll be heading to the bathroom sometime between 9:30am - 10am. I'm a bit overweight to start with, so really for me the longer it takes to start gaining weight the better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ive gained nothing lost 2.5 kgs last week gained back half a kg now still look massively bloated but already overweight. Gaining nothing this week ms has come back today have had my peat juice 1 piece of toast and a jelly and all back up and still feeling crap but have to go to work and only have a few hrs off before back tonorrow morning :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same Arlais I weigh myself at night and bang i can be 2 kilos heavier but gone by morning. I just kinda wish I had atleast one symptom to keep myself reminded that everything is ok but i guess we never know do we.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've lost about 2 kg thanks to being too sick to eat a lot of the time!

Congrats om your pregnancy FTmumma. I've had anxiety in the past and it sucks! Make sure you talk to your ob/Dr about it if you feel the need. And don't stress too much about no symptoms, some woman don't experience any at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTMumma the bloating itself is a symptom How far along are you? As Lilac said, some women are lucky enough to have little to no symptoms, but other will get them just that little bit later too.

For myself, being a first timer, I have nothing to compare it to. I definitely have symptoms but in the scheme of things I think they're actually fairly mild. The biggest thing for me is fatigue, but this week I haven't been feeling quite so exhausted and have been going to sleep around my usual time of 10:30pm, instead of 8:30pm like I have been for the past 3 or 4 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Arlais I am 9 weeks and 2 days. I am definitely bloated during the day I guess I have only been looking out for symptoms like morning sickness and peeing alot and have not even realised that I have other symptoms. I also have the fatigue it has been a little better this week though.