+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats JesskaMay! I saw your bump pic - it's one eager little belly of yours!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

JesskaMay  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have my dating scan tomorrow so I will be able to say for certain then

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

JesskaMay  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! Exciting Arlias! I have to wait until Oct for mine. Seems so far away

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Measuring 7w6d at my scan today. Beautiful little blob with heart beating away strongly at 174bpm

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (27-08-2013),Little Ted  (28-08-2013),munchkin859  (27-08-2013),poida84  (27-08-2013),wobblermummy  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Measuring 7w6d at my scan today. Beautiful little blob with heart beating away strongly at 174bpm

Great news Arlais!!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    This might seem like a weird question, but has anyone else felt a bit panicky about being pregnant?

Just had our scan today and saw the heartbeat, which was lovely, but this afternoon I've been freaking out a little. I have something growing inside me!!

A big part of me is excited and really happy - after all we've been through ivf to get here, so it's obviously something that we really want. The other part of me is going "what the help am I doing?! This is going to take over my body, somehow I've got to push it out and then take care of it!".

Just wondering how normal this is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your scan Arlais!!

And I think what you are feeling is completely normal...otherwise we are both odd lol I have felt similar things like 'wtf are we doing! This is going to completely change our lives! I have no idea how to look after a baby! How is it going to fit out of down there! My body is never going to be the same!' And so on lol. I think its completely normal to have moments like these. I don't think there is a more life changing experience!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post

And I think what you are feeling is completely normal...otherwise we are both odd lol I have felt similar things like 'wtf are we doing! This is going to completely change our lives! I have no idea how to look after a baby! How is it going to fit out of down there! My body is never going to be the same!' And so on lol. I think its completely normal to have moments like these. I don't think there is a more life changing experience!
    In the end - it is sooo worth it! It's amazing what a body can do.

The ob we are seeing has put my mind at ease for now in regards to stopping the aspirin. 10 days til our next scan! Hoping DS (5) doesn't notice my bump until we know with more certainty - he is quite a sensitive chap. Months ago we were in a shop and he said in front of the salesman that it looked like I had a baby in my tummy (we definitely didn't) - we then explained to him the etiquitte of perhaps not saying that to a woman...like ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post

Those are exactly the sort of things I'm saying to myself too! I guess it's better than burying your head in the sand and not having a clue. I just wish I could stop being such a stress head

I've always said that I wouldn't let being a mum completely overtake the person I am, but it's quite overwhelming just how much this pregnancy and baby has taken over my thoughts. I'm hoping that my first meeting with my Ob next week will help to put my mind at ease, otherwise I'm going to go completely nuts in the next 30 odd weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope your OB can put your mind at ease Arlais! I saw mine yesterday and she was lovely!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (29-08-2013)