+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fruit tingles are awesome for nausea and morning sickness hopefully they work for you both!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stocked up on fruit tingles yesterday! They do seem to take the edge off for a bit!
    Had my first vomit this morning. I've been quite lucky to have just had nausea up until now! I'm counting down the days till this morning sickness goes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    thankyou nausea for being so much worse tonight. Have now had more zofren and have a sore back from wind pain and a stuffed up digestive system.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    During my last pregnancy I really suffered with wind pain in the first trimester.

After my c-section I had it again and was given de-gas!

Wish I'd know about it when pregnant! It does wonders! I've stocked up this time in readiness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm slightly amused today that my own perfume is too strong! It was fine when I first put it on, but I had to wind down the car window on the way to work because I was gagging on it. I'm nauseated, but can definitely see the funny side

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    I'm slightly amused today that my own perfume is too strong! It was fine when I first put it on, but I had to wind down the car window on the way to work because I was gagging on it. I'm nauseated, but can definitely see the funny side
    Oh no! But that is slightly amusing... I needed to smile!! Thanks!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

6. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    sorry to hear thats no good. Went to the movies today felt sick the whole time but ate salt and vinegar chips and fruit tingles. Didnt help sadly :-( Friend asked how baby shopping was going since she knows about my secret stash lol wish could have fessed up but will wait till after scan i think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That made me smile a bit Arlais! Good excuse to get a new perfume? I've found myself spraying my perfume in the morning, then walking away so I can't smell it lol
    Bummer the fruit tingles didn't work wobbler They didn't help me much today either!
    I've had a shocker day, 2 vomits this morning within 10 minutes and just felt horribly nauseous all day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    That made me smile a bit Arlais! Good excuse to get a new perfume? I've found myself spraying my perfume in the morning, then walking away so I can't smell it lol
    Bummer the fruit tingles didn't work wobbler They didn't help me much today either!
    I've had a shocker day, 2 vomits this morning within 10 minutes and just felt horribly nauseous all day!
    have felt worse since having my delayed lunch at 3. vomitted 3 times now already since.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doesn't sound like much of a good day around here!

Apart from the super sensitive nose and a bit of nausea I've been fine most of the day. I feel weirdly teary though for absolutely no reason! I don't really feel sad, just like I'm about to burst into tears any moment - very strange feeling for me considering I rarely cry

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt like that yesterday Arlais. Just really down and mopey. DH made me get out of the house and do something and that seemed to help! Hope it passes!!