+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My tummy isn't happy tonight either Wobbler. Turns out that strawberry milkshake I enjoyed thoroughly will be the last I have for a while. I think my body just has too much to deal with to attempt to process the lactose in plain milk form

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thats no good. Still sore here come on 730 i want home and bed really badly. Had my banana as they are meant to be good with nauea but no luck.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your nausea settles soon wobbler and arlais! It's not nice at all!

For those ladies who are lactose intolerant, do you need to take supplements to make sure you are getting enough calcium? I'm not lactose intolerant so just curious I did read somewhere though you can develop an intolerance during early pregnancy.

5 days till our scan. I'm a little nervous and just really hoping everything is OK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lilac, I take Centrum that has calcium in it but I also drink lots of Zymil, which is a gluten and lactose free milk that tastes like normal milk

I mainly take Centrum due to my coeliac disease and my body not absorbing what it should.

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post

For those ladies who are lactose intolerant, do you need to take supplements to make sure you are getting enough calcium? I'm not lactose intolerant so just curious I did read somewhere though you can develop an intolerance during early pregnancy.

5 days till our scan. I'm a little nervous and just really hoping everything is OK
    Our scan is tomorrow! Know what you mean about being nervous, the worry has come on quite suddenly, but I know everything will be ok. I'm sure yours will be too Lilac

Wobbler, I read on here somewhere that some ppls obs had suggested fruit tingles for nausea! I've found them to help keep mild nausea from getting worse, they might be worth a try for you too? My friend at work bought me 5 packets, bless her. Hope it all settles for u soon, you're a toughy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just woke up from a dream that the girl I work with is also pregnant... Ahead of my by about a month and a half.. I don't think it's try but eeek!

Hurry up Saturday!!! I want my scan!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post

I'm generally okay to eat cheese and yoghurt, but I drink lactose free milk with added calcium. My bone density is quite high so I think I'm okay in terms of getting enough. It is a question I've got on my list for my first OB appointment though.

Good luck to everyone having scans upcoming this week - I'm jealous I have to wait until the next one for mine! Fingers crossed all goes well and you get to see your beautiful little bubs - don't forget to post up pics if you can

Munchkin I found out last night on FB that someone I know is pregnant and due in February. It was so hard not to say "me too!", so I'm glad it wasn't a face to face announcement. This person is rather attention seeking though, so she's going to be rather peeved I'm going to "steal the limelight" in another month and a bit!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Munchkin I found out last night on FB that someone I know is pregnant and due in February. It was so hard not to say "me too!", so I'm glad it wasn't a face to face announcement. This person is rather attention seeking though, so she's going to be rather peeved I'm going to "steal the limelight" in another month and a bit!

This happened to me with Skye although it was only a week and a half different... A girl I used to go to school with announced on FB and I was so excited that I PM'ed her and told her my news... We became FB chat buddies and would constantly check in with each other ... :-)

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh I'm going to give fruit tingles a go too, my nausea has really ramped up the last few days Just trying to tell myself that means good things are happening!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ok ladies may have to get me some fruit tingles and hope they don't make me feel worse. Have had some toast ao wonder how that is going to end up. going to the gym for a walk on the treadmill now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app