+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    feeling crappy since i woke up gad meds and toast and my horrid soymilk and feel like vomiting again and have a shocking headache. wish i wasn't working today.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    feeling crappy since i woke up gad meds and toast and my horrid soymilk and feel like vomiting again and have a shocking headache. wish i wasn't working today.

Hugs Wobbler, I hope it improves for you over your work day!

I slept 12 hours last night - I found putting a small pillow between my knees really helps me be more comfortable learning to sleep on my side rather than tummy. Woke up feeling quite good, but not so great from about midday onwards. I think my blood pressure may be a bit low today as I'm feeling a bit dizzy and need to sit or lay down frequently in between doing stuff. Nausea is there but not too bad today thankfully.

I satisfied a craving I had for a milkshake today (made sure they use scoop icecream) but kinda regretting it now - I'm sensitive to lactose so I'm feeling a bit ill, but obviously must have needed some dairy

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Hugs Wobbler, I hope it improves for you over your work day!

I slept 12 hours last night - I found putting a small pillow between my knees really helps me be more comfortable learning to sleep on my side rather than tummy. Woke up feeling quite good, but not so great from about midday onwards. I think my blood pressure may be a bit low today as I'm feeling a bit dizzy and need to sit or lay down frequently in between doing stuff. Nausea is there but not too bad today thankfully.

I satisfied a craving I had for a milkshake today (made sure they use scoop icecream) but kinda regretting it now - I'm sensitive to lactose so I'm feeling a bit ill, but obviously must have needed some dairy

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I miss milkshakes Im lactose intolerant so they are a no go for me. My DH is not looking forward to my cravings as I have Coeliac Disease as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    my mum has coeliac disease and oh so excited i told her she can get croissants from coles now. dont see me getting any specific cravings prob just my brie i wont be eating. Maybe ill have that post delivery lol cheese and crackers lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    my mum has coeliac disease and oh so excited i told her she can get croissants from coles now. dont see me getting any specific cravings prob just my brie i wont be eating. Maybe ill have that post delivery lol cheese and crackers lol

CROISSANTS!!!!!!! I am so going to Coles tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm coeliac too! Soooo going to Coles tomorrow! Ive been lucky thus far, no gluten related cravings....although I think I'm going to find it hard to get the idea of croissants out of my head until I find them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    they are at my local coles but weren't at the coles near where we are building. they had chocolate ones too in the section with their frozen gluten free food.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

poida84  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not completely lactose intolerant thankfully, but I do have a lactase deficiency (the protein that breaks down lactose) so it tends to build up in my system if I have too much dairy. Not really a problem, I just avoid it for a few months and then I'm okay again to eat/drink in moderate amounts. I do worry about not getting enough calcium during pregnancy though.

I feel sorry for all of you gluten free ladies - hopefully you don't get any cravings which would make you sick! One of my cousins was completely vegetarian when she was pregnant for the first time - her one and only craving for the whole pregnancy was steak!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

poida84  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't had any cravings yet but it's still early days :P

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    thankyou nausea for being so much worse tonight. Have now had more zofren and have a sore back from wind pain and a stuffed up digestive system.